Final T-Shirt design and pricing

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I need a little more input then I'll get the ball rolling on an official pre-buy thread and get them made!

Price - about $15 each plus actual shipping. This price is based on around 20-25 pre orders. I think shipping will be around $2-3 per shirt. I will have a final price very soon.

I am getting them made with high quality heavy weight 100% cotton Hanes Beefy-T t-shirts.

The design is black on black, sound good? Do I need some color... maybe od green, blue, red? They will be one color printed on the back, black shirts. I can only choose one print color but this keeps them very affordable.

I'm hoping to do the pre-order thread here in a few days.

Current design - Black on Black

OLD DESIGN
dfkshirt.png

FINAL DESIGN! Easier to read and a more solid looking font!
back.jpg
tshirt.png

Last edited:
Looks good, if you go with another color red would stand out the most.

Black for me. But if you get more requests for red, a darker red would look better IMHO.

Dude, I say go with the old skool fuzzy iron on letters! Mabe some puff paint too! Beadazzled for the ladies would be good.

I like it, have you checked out cafepress for having a bigger selection of clothing items?

-Xander

If they stay black on black I would buy a S. Im not a fan of red for some reason. I think something like grey on black would look good too.

I can't see any detail in this photo but assuming design will be visible in person. I'm in for an XXL.

I can't see any detail in this photo but assuming design will be visible in person. I'm in for an XXL.

I have a couple of black on black shirts and they are easy to read but not eye catching that is for sure. I have a new design with a bit easier to read font, it looks roughly the same but I feel it is a big improvement.

I'm starting an official buy thread here soon. :D

Back