Finally Did It!

JK Knives

Well I finally got my own little forum, hope to see you guys drop in often!

Just found it. I am looking forward to visiting it often. I am still getting all of my JK's ready for a picture. Good luck and have a great new year.

Congrats!

I have been looking at your knives for a long time.
Should be bought time for me to order one eh. :D

Congrats! :thumbup::cool: I've been watching your stuff here on BF, great value users. I still have that Ratweiler you modded and satin-ized.

very cool John... congrats...:thumbup: i'll definately be stoppping by often...:)

Woohoo! Congrats man! I'm sure we'll see just as many great designs across the new year. I'm very stoked to play with that bushcrafter too!

Ahh, good to see the forum up and running.
Now stop reading posts and go finish up my EWOK! :D

Well I finally got my own little forum, hope to see you guys drop in often!

Congratulations brother! My Kephart and Hikers Backup have been telling me that they're lonely.

I didn't tell them that they have family dropping by for a short visit...:D

Woohoo! Congrats John, this is great! I have a feeling in I'm never going to leave my computer between this and the W&SS. Good Times.

WELCOME JOHN!!!!!
It's great to see you here. Looks like I'll have a new hangout.

Congratulations John, to me your knives are the only ones that look far better in real than they do in pics.....good luck to ya buddy !!!!

Congratulations John, and best wishes for a successful & prosperous 2009. Your knives and customer service are top notch. :thumbup:

Jeff

Back