Finally joined the ranks of SAK owners...

Greetings all, I finally purchased my first ( :eek: ) SAK yesterday. I got the Huntsman model, and I must say that I am impressed and wonder what took me so darn long. I put a scary sharp edge on both blades in no time at all. She should see some serious pocket time from now on.

I got my first sak,a climber a few days before last christmas. Then on christmas day I got a tinker from my mom. I have pretty much carried one everyday since and I have my eye on a couple more. Sak's are very nice tools.

congrats of your first sak purchase. be careful saks may be habit forming! the huntsman is great. the saw really will perform beyond it's small size.

todd

Like, what took you so long?! ;) Vic SAKs ARE the best buy in cutlery, and they ACTUALLY WORK? and DO USEFUL THINGS!?! :rolleyes:

I'm seriously addicted to custom gent's folders, but when the rubber hits the road I'd opt for either my Yeoman or Explorer if I were able to own only one knife,
....or would it be a SwissChamp.....an XLT...or.... :D

V'nox is my preferred SAK brand. They have excellent quality control and offer great bang for the buck. I've got 7 of them so far. They are second only to 3 CRK folders for my affection.

Like trane fan, V-nox and CRK are "my" brands. I have a dozen or so SAKs scattered around.

Paul

Congratulations with your first SAK ;-)
I used to have a "Huntsman", too... until some [censored] stole it from my bag in a gym, while I was exercising ((( I loved it so much... A really useful knife, I'm gonna buy another one someday ))

Buy the way, did anybody here use SwissMemory knife? If so, can you give some comments about it?

Mongo said:
Greetings all, I finally purchased my first ( :eek: ) SAK yesterday.
When you come to appreciate what great tools they are, you'll start looking for that "perfect" one, and have a herd of them!
"There are no answers, only the search":D

Back