Finishing up a BT4 today

Ban

Working on a BT4 today that I got back from HT recently. It is going to be 3/16 thick A2 with a full convex grind. This is the first straight BT4 with a full convex and I must say that I like it a whole lot. I will definitely be doing more of them with this grind in the future. I will also be trying out some black and red home made linen micarta on this one. Made that stuff close to 2yrs ago and never got around to making anything with it.

It will be going up for sale on the knifemakers FS section later this evening. I have been known to stay up pretty late so caffeine may be a good idea if you want to snag this one :D

Just got done refinishing the blade and etching my logo. Putting on red/black homemade micarta handles now. If I have enough time I may try to finish up a EDC Small Hawkbill as well.

Here are a few shots of the BT4 with Red/Blk Linen Micarta. Let me know what you guys think. It will go up onto the FS section in a few minutes.

5139222894_3101a73bf8_b.jpg

5138614547_93879b6243_b.jpg

5138614655_1ae4fedb28_b.jpg

That is pretty badass, I'm not going to lie--the red and black micarta gives it some real character

HOLY. This is Ban Tang's finest. I'm not sure how much better you could get:thumbup:

Ban, this is my first visit here, but luckily i pass my imsomniac hours here at BF, so i saw and bought this BT4 about an hour after you posted it.
Going to P.O. today to see if it's there.
I was very lucky, eh ! my alter-ego is "Juan Luckyman"
roland

Ban, this is my first visit here, but luckily i pass my imsomniac hours here at BF, so i saw and bought this BT4 about an hour after you posted it.
Going to P.O. today to see if it's there.
I was very lucky, eh ! my alter-ego is "Juan Luckyman"
roland

Good score at 3am Luckyman :D Now go and pic her up. She is eagerly waiting to come home.

So, ummm, basically, the first dude to see this blade for sale bought it...

Hmmm. Gonna jig up some more of that pattern??? I feel every knifemaker should have a basic 4" Loveless-ish pattern ready to go...

Consider 3V perhaps???

The polish of the convexed edge still blows my mind. Nice score anyway- I hope we get to see her in use...

Back