fireman's knife

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This will post for sale today out in the regular sales area at 3:00 eastern time

This is the new Breaching tool pattern designed by and for firemen to open holes in things.

xNuV9MH.jpg

BouY24k.jpg

9CmP51V.jpg

KY8k7xR.jpg

6H9f8X6.jpg

PvIdzLN.jpg

qELJtq7.jpg

C5LrGlc.jpg

6" Blade, .350" thick, Delta CPM 3V, HRC 60.5, sharpened 45 degrees on one side

12 3/16" total length

1 pound, 9 oz

Total lateral strength (cantilevered one side unsupported lateral strength) 1,500 lbs

Can be used as a cold chisel, used with a "cheater bar" and also hammered upon.

Includes a nice kydex sheath.

$500, shipped

I could swear that there was a post sometime in the past when Nathan had stated that no knife would leave his shop without handle scales. As prescient as Nathan is, he should've foreseen making breaching tool pry bars in CPK's future, nevertheless I still do not see inconsistencies or deviations from his prior pledge ;)

I could swear that there was a post sometime in the past when Nathan had stated that no knife would leave his shop without handle scales. As prescient as Nathan is, he should've foreseen making breaching tool pry bars in CPK's future, nevertheless I still do not see inconsistencies or deviations from his prior pledge ;)

Is this a knife though?

I will argue that it is a sharpened pry bar. And pry bars don't have scales

Is this a knife though?

I will argue that it is a sharpened pry bar. And pry bars don't have scales
Prybars aren’t sharpened, though, dumbass. The very act of sharpening one by definition makes it a knife.

These all should have sold for $900 each.

EVERYONE IN THE CPK SUBFORUM SHOULD BE DEEPLY RELIEVED THAT NATHAN DOESN’T LISTEN TO A SINGLE THING I SAY.

You’d all be bleeding for these.

Bleeding.

🤣

Back