Fishing, and hunting reports (share yours)

Yep, that's a fox hollow super stake then. I use a bunch of them and held everything up to mountain lion on an incidental catch. Never hung up a bear though 🤣 Cheers!

Here’s the coyote he had in the same set yesterday, he said it weighed 48lbs and I know he catches a lot in this spot, I’ve gotten quite a number of pics from him here, no lions though! Lol.

View attachment 2385260

Here’s the coyote he had in the same set yesterday, he said it weighed 48lbs and I know he catches a lot in this spot, I’ve gotten quite a number of pics from him here, no lions though! Lol.

View attachment 2385260

Big dog coyote!! Yeah those MB's are hell for stout 👍

I will say, it is much easier to catch and release the lions this way than it is when they get in your steel!! Here's a big stud tom left to run again some years back

Z36e4HVh.jpg

Went fishing this afternoon. Caught a dozen large mouth bass. Nothing to brag about in size but a few keepers and if you were hungry, plenty to feed a bunch but we just turn them back and catch ‘em again next time.
IMG_2868.jpegIMG_2867.jpegIMG_2869.jpeg

I went to SD with a West River Special Buck tag. Hunted with Travis, owner of TS Customs. Got this old mule deer today at 8 am. 477 yards. It was the longest shot at a deer so far. Also got 2 coyotes with the new rifle. 455 and 472 yards. Wow what a great time.

IMG_20231114_131805_550.jpg

I went to SD with a West River Special Buck tag. Hunted with Travis, owner of TS Customs. Got this old mule deer today at 8 am. 477 yards. It was the longest shot at a deer so far. Also got 2 coyotes with the new rifle. 455 and 472 yards. Wow what a great time.

View attachment 2391533
Great looking deer. Successfully connecting at those ranges without bragging a little is very humble, but you should let us know what round you were shooting, and maybe a bit about your setup. Congrats on excellent shooting.

Back