• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Five knives for sale!!!

I have a bunch of knives to sell. The specs for each is listed below. Every knife comes with a hand stamped and hand stitched leather sheath.

1) Spear hunter - Feather walnut

This is a sharp looking, and sharp cutting blade. This blade is made with thin 15N20 steel, and a full flat grind. With the blade geometry, this thing will slice for days.

Specs:

Blade Thickness: .065"
Blade Length: 3.5"
OAL: 8.5"
Handle: Stabilized black feather walnut and carbon fiber pins

$140 USD, shipped to your door in Canada and the USA. Other areas please ask for a shipping quote.

2) Spear hunter - Green canvas micarta

This is a rugged little cutter that will be perfect for the bush. This blade is made with thin 15N20 steel, and a full flat grind. With the blade geometry, this thing will slice for days.

Specs:

OAL: 8.5"
Handle: Green canvas micarta and carbon fiber pins.

$140 USD, shipped to your door in Canada and the USA. Other areas please ask for a shipping quote.

3) Clipped Hunter - Green spalted maple

This knife has a little more length than the last 2, which would work well in the kitchen or in the field. This blade is made with thin 15N20 steel, and a full flat grind. With the blade geometry, this thing will slice for days.

Specs:

Blade Length: 4.5"
OAL: 9.5"
Handle: Spalted maple, dyed and stabilized green, with carbon fiber pins.

4) Clipped Hunter - Desert Ironwood

This knife has a little more length than the spear hunters. The handle on this one brings it up a notch. This blade is made with thin 15N20 steel, and a full flat grind. With the blade geometry, this thing will slice for days.

Specs:

Blade Length: 4.5"
OAL: 9.5"
Handle: Arizona Desert Ironwood, with carbon fiber pins.

5) San mai hunter - Blue curly maple

This knife was forged from a bar of Japanese blue #2 san mai steel. The carbon steel jacket ran off the end of this slightly, so I have discounted the price. This is a hidden tang, and the tang sxtends about 3/4 of the way through the handle. This blade is a performer, and nothing cuts like the Japanese blue steels.

Specs:

Blade Thickness: .125"
OAL: 8.25"
Handle: Curly maple, dyed and stabilized, with carbon fiber pin, and mild steel bolster.

$155 USD, shipped to your door in Canada and the USA. Other areas please ask for a shipping quote.

Disclaimer:

First to say that they will take a knife, followed by a PM or email, will get it. I reserve the right to refuse a sale. I accept PayPal, EMT, or cash. Please send payments to shane_o_ca at h0tmail d0t c0m.

Cheers, and thanks for looking!

Back