Fixed blades

shinyedges

Unfaltering Love & Undeviating Will
Gold Member
Platinum Member
The number of fixed blades I have has fluctuated greatly over the years, it has slimmed down considerably. This is some of them currently. These have seen everything from killing hogs/deer to processing wood and food and everything in between. I went on a fixed blade edc kick for a long while.

How's your fixed blade knife stable looking?
Screenshot_20220112-200705_Gallery.jpg

How's your fixed blade knife stable looking?

I've got 57 fixed blades of all types which represents about 15% of my collection.

I've posted photos of some of them here and there on BF, including but not limited to photos of 5 Spyderco Mules, 5 vintage Hattori designed Kershaws, 5 ZTs, 5 Gerbers (Mark 1&2, Loveless and Command 1&2), a Bastinelli Pika, 2 Spyderco Puukkos, 2 CPKs (DEK1 & UF1 and a Glock 78 & 81.

Update 10/17/2022:

There are 66 fixed blades in my collection now.

My most recent acquistions include: a Randall Model 2 dagger; a Kabar Becker BK2 camp knife w/a tool kit; three knives from the Kershaw Hunter Collection (Models 1029, 1031 & 1034); a Micotech/Bastinelli Iconic (118-10R); an RMJ "Da Choppa" and 2 Spyderco Mules -- S110V (MT18) and S90V (MT03). All of these knives, except for the Mules came w/a corresponding sheath. Some came w/boxes and some did not.

I have posted pics of all of these knives in the Latests Acquisitions thread at the time of purchase/receipt.

Last edited:
shinyedges shinyedges Love it ! I did look it up online, very nice knives, I think - fair prices for what he’s offering :thumbsup:
As much as I love good fixed blades, I hardly ever take one further away from my acre yard,
sadly I don’t go out as much as I used to.
‘I’ll shoot some pictures of mine fixed blades tomorrow.

shinyedges shinyedges Love it ! I did look it up online, very nice knives, I think - fair prices for what he’s offering :thumbsup:
As much as I love good fixed blades, I hardly ever take one further away from my acre yard,
sadly I don’t go out as much as I used to.
‘I’ll shoot some pictures of mine fixed blades tomorrow.
Certainly worth the money in my eyes, completely hand made by Ben. Amazing ergos in hand. Very high quality.

Lookin forward to seeing some other peoples collections! I'm a sucker for a good fixed blade.

I'll have to take another picture tomorrow, but here's one I've got handy of two of my favorites.

ejxynRf.jpg

Another of some smaller knives better suited for lighter duty tasks.

PhUDJtP.jpg

Last edited:
I have more fixed blades than folders by a large margin. Half are Loveless knives made by various makers and the other big chunk is all forged knives by all sorts of JS and MS makers, a couple from Ben included!

I have a few larger fixed blades but most are in that hunter style with 4”-5.5” blades.

Last edited:
I'll have to take another picture tomorrow, but here's one I've got handy of two of my favorites.

ejxynRf.jpg

Another of some smaller knives better suited for lighter duty tasks.

PhUDJtP.jpg
Love the cpk's, them phil wilsons though....😍. I've unfortunetly never handled or used a PW, I've read they are amazing cutters.

I have more fixed blades than folders by a large margin. Half are Loveless knives made by various makers and the other big chunk is all forged knives by all sorts of JS and MS makers, a couple from Ben included!

I have a few larger fixed blades but most are in that hunter style with 4”-5.5” blades.
I'm the same way, more fixed than folders. Pics?

Back