Folders for 2007

the orlando guild knife show is at from 27-29 july - orlando, florida.

here some new pics :

krush114.jpg

krush115.jpg

krush117.jpg

krush122.jpg

krush113.jpg

krush118.jpg

krush120.jpg

krush121.jpg

Hi Jürgen. Great update.
Your knives put my renderings to shame - but I'm glad it's this way. :D Congratulations and thank you so much for chosing my designs :)

I bought a Schanz knife at the C.I.C show in milan some years ago. It is still my favourite knife , the fit and finish are still superb after years of abusing.
HPIM0230.jpg

Now, please allow me some personal use of the forum :
Mr Schanz, will you come to milan this year as well? if so, please bring me a stop pin screw ( i could not find the right one for the life of me) and one of those new knives...i got the money burning a hole in my pocket! :)

@maxegb,
thanks for you nice words!!!

i´m in milano this year! i understand wright - you want a screw and a folder?? - which one?

if you can send me an email - schanz-messer@t-online.de - i bring you both ;-) - from the folders are not so much free, the most are sold and the next one i need about over a year to make...... to much orders...

Hi Jürgen. Great update.
Your knives put my renderings to shame - but I'm glad it's this way. :D Congratulations and thank you so much for chosing my designs :)

Aloha Knifebrother,

Pfffttttttt...yeah right. I do believe that Mr. Schantz's work is a direct reflection of your renders! Man alive, to see it from render to real is amazing, and I must say congrats to both you and Mr. Schantz!!!

Mahalo Mr. Schantz for the great pics of your work, and I must say..."Awesome" is a definite understatement...:eek:

God bless you both, and will kick you an e soon Alex.:cool:

Those are ALL fantastic knives! WOW!! It has been cool watching them go from renderings to the actual knife!! Dialex, those designs ARE the cat's meow!! And Jurgen, you made those knives look even more incredible in real life!! WOW!!

Back