• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For sale leather sheaths for All Sold CPK DEK1, DEK2, DEK3

duramax

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello ,

I have a few spares up for sale tonight.
Shipping is USPS priority
Shipping to USA , anywhere else PM me.
Payment , USPS money order, PayPal friends family no notes or check.
Any question please ask.

**There is one left **
First up are the DEK1 sheaths. These are 8/9oz skirting leather russet color. Mount holes will accept mummert or ulticlip 3.3 slim. A few have leather loop , there’s one with a leather pad for mummert. Otherwise they’re all pretty much same. Questions please ask. I can make more pads or loops if needed.

These are $ 100.00 each shipped
#1 SPF Paid shipped ✅
#2 SPF Paid shipped ✅
#3 SPF
#4 SPF Paid Shipped ✅
#5 SPF paid shipped ✅
IMG_4332.jpegIMG_4333.jpeg

SPF Next up DEK2 , black 10oz English bridle leather
I’ll do $150.00 shipped
SPF Shipped out paid ✅

IMG_4338.jpegIMG_4340.jpegIMG_4341.jpeg

SPF Finally one for the DEK3
This one is dark brown 10/11iz English bridal with stamping. I was going to keep this one. Has an X loop on back for a higher ride on waist.
SPF Asking $160.00 shipped
SPF Shipped out
IMG_4335.jpegIMG_4336.jpegIMG_4337.jpeg

No knives are included in sale👍

Again any questions please ask.
Thank you for looking

Last edited:
Your work is just phenomenal..... I'm going to have to reach out,sooner than later hopefully, for some of your exquisite leather pants for a few.of my faves!!!👍👍👍

Beautiful work........

Your work is just phenomenal..... I'm going to have to reach out,sooner than later hopefully, for some of your exquisite leather pants for a few.of my faves!!!👍👍👍

Beautiful work........

Thank you !!! Very much appreciated !!!!😊😊😊 I’ll be here , don’t plan on stopping anytime soon :)

I’m trying , always trying different things and learning along the way. 👍

I'm not sure where I should post this question. If it's the wrong place, I'm sorry. I recently purchase a custom fixed blade knife and I'm looking for a sheath. I really like your sheaths. Do you have a website? Thanks.

I'm not sure where I should post this question. If it's the wrong place, I'm sorry. I recently purchase a custom fixed blade knife and I'm looking for a sheath. I really like your sheaths. Do you have a website? Thanks.
Here is fine by me , questions and comments always welcome.
Thank you for the interest in my sheaths. I do not have a website as of now. You can find pics of my work here on Bladeforum’s.
You can start in the forum “Sheaths and Such” in the thread whatcha been up to. Go to that thread and use the search option for that thread looking for member duramax.
You can also check up in the sticky threads of that forum. Under sheath makers of Bladeforum , there you’ll find many talented sheath makers , I’m listed there also.

Thank you

Bill

Here is fine by me , questions and comments always welcome.
Thank you for the interest in my sheaths. I do not have a website as of now. You can find pics of my work here on Bladeforum’s.
You can start in the forum “Sheaths and Such” in the thread whatcha been up to. Go to that thread and use the search option for that thread looking for member duramax.
You can also check up in the sticky threads of that forum. Under sheath makers of Bladeforum , there you’ll find many talented sheath makers , I’m listed there also.

Thank you

Bill
Thanks Bill. The knife was made by Flat Rock Forge. Can you work off measurements or will I need to send the knife to you?

Thanks Bill. The knife was made by Flat Rock Forge. Can you work off measurements or will I need to send the knife to you?

I would need your knife for building the sheath. I saw the sheath you posted about. I’m sure that can be done. That’s kinda my go to for fixed blades👍

If you’d like we can move this to text , call or email at this point

Back