• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FOR SALE: M2 Dragon Slayer

Model 2 Dragon slayer by Fairall Designs

This is my model 2 with an all new wider shorter blade style with flame file work. The handle is bone with a Dragon carving signed by the Ghostmaker. The Titanium frame is anodized royal purple with my gold nugget engraving, and Titanium clip to match. Screws ar fileworked and heat colored. Blade length is 3 1/2" , closed 4 3/8"and open length is 7 5/8" .

Thanks for checking it out!

Price: $700 + shipping

Brad Fairall

www.fairalldesigns.com

m2drag1.jpg

m2drag2.jpg

m2drag3.jpg

m2drag4.jpg

m2drag5.jpg

m2drag6.jpg

That is really nice! My bank account hates me right now, but in time....... ;)

I can see how you were influenced by DDR. Very nice.

Thank you Charlie,

Yes, I learned alot about making folders and machine work from Darrel in those 10 years. He was a huge influence on my work! Of course, I did art, custom gun, and jewelry work for 20 + years(including 3 years making straight knives) before I met Darrel...but once he put me in a shop full of machines and folder parts....There was no turnin back! I am proud to say I am a hand craftsman of 38 years and counting, with 18 years experience as a full time maker of knives!

You can find my BKF signature on artwork going back to 1971 and unsigned art as far back as 1964-5 ... Yeh,I learned as much as I could from DDR...and I use it every day!

Brad,

You really nailed the blade shape with your grinds on this one. I really like it. Keep up the great work!

Shawn

Thanks Shawn....I really like it too...I may try this blade shape with a new frame style someday soon...

Brad

Back