• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For sale! ZT 0550 Gen3 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CataD

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I have a few folders that I would like to give fellow Canadians a chance to, first.

Prices are PP G&S shipped in Canada ONLY! Sale rules at the end...

1. Zero Tolerance 0550 Hinderer Design - 3rd Generation (deep carry clip, lock bar insert) - New, never used to cut anything, just fondled a bit many years ago. It's been sitting in its box since.. Ti, S35VN and Black G10.
Price CAD SOLD!

A few rules:
Buyer must be over 18 years old. Buyer must be legally allowed to purchase and possess this item. Buyer assumes all responsibility of their local and federal laws.
Payment via PayPal Goods and Services or, if you have good feedback, EMT (will deduct the PP fees). Listed price is TYD including PP and shipping fees to Canada!
Not interested in trades at the moment and, please, no low ball offers.
First "I'll take it" posted in the forum or by PM/Email (usually) gets it. Please message me for more pics or any other questions before saying that you’ll take it. I will reserve the right to sell to whomever I chose to!
I expect payment within 24 hours of being notified of my PayPal address.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back