For The LOVE of INFI That FOLDS...Bring On A New DEATH CHAT!!!

I can honestly say everyone needs one. I hope they use the same handle materials as the fixed blades

I really love my Busse collection but because of hard economic times I am going to reduce my knife budget and hold out for the folder. I dont care how long it takes. I'm getting one.

Franco

I'm sure the Busse crew is capable of competing with anybody.

Whether or not they will ever commit the capital/shop space/time to play the folder game or not is another story.

I believe he is using reverse psychology as he knows better then most :thumbup:

Folder, BRING IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!

Hmmmmm....DEATH CHAT!!!?! I came back at just the right time. Soooooo, have I missed out on any good Busse knives between '08 and now???????? :eek::eek:

Hmmmmm....DEATH CHAT!!!?! I came back at just the right time. Soooooo, have I missed out on any good Busse knives between '08 and now???????? :eek::eek:

C. STORR! Hey, man, how's it going?? Good to see ya again! :)

Ummm... Yep, you missed a few...! ;):D
SAR series, Basic 11, 10, 6, SLUTs, BOSS St. & Jack, Tank Buster, Gladius, INFI khukri (Killa Zilla), SFNO LE, HOG Muk to name a few...

I do !!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed.... :eek:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new elite fighting unit called the US Redneck Special Forces (USRSF) These southern boys will be dropped into Afghanistan knowing only these facts about terrorists: 1.The season opened today. 2. There is no limit. 3. They taste just like chicken. 4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus. 5. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt...The Pentagon expects the problem to be solved by Monday.

folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder folder

Bring it!!!!!!!!

Back