For the SAK gurus

This was my grandfathers pocketknife:
vAhHWtv.png

He passed away in 2007, and the knife was gone until now, when my father went to empty the house since my grandmother moved out.

It says Victorinox - Switzerland - Stainless - Rostfrei on the blade (zoom in to see). From googling I found out that this was common on older models. He got it in 1988, probably to his 60th birthday. It has the Classic tools, knifeblade, nailfile and scissors. This is all I know about it. Does anyone know anything more about it, like production year, specific modelnumber etc? I don't care about value, since it's worth more than money anyway :)

The proportions of the nail knick on the blade and scissors look like a 74mm knife like an Ambassador or Windsor with a custom scale.

The proportions of the nail knick on the blade and scissors look like a 74mm knife like an Ambassador or Windsor with a custom scale.
Thank you, SAKsRCool. I haven't seen the knife personally in over 10 years, so I can't say anything about the size. I will try to do some more googling after Ambassador or Windsor then, until I get the knife in hand ( I don't want to get it sent to me by the mail in case it gets lost, so I will have to wait until August..)

Back