For Those Who Wondered Who Mr DP was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is funny, i love how the cameraman pans to show us the logo and what about that well fed journalist is that a hest he is carrying.

I have a book somewhere in the closet, primitive weapons to modern. They have a picture of a slinging stone from ancient Greece upon which is written, in Greek, "Take that." Ancient version of The Death Card.

This is sort of like the modern version of The Death Card. :D

hmmm...... I guess the decal on rocket propelled grenade is decorative ? breaks up the seriousness of the conflict ......
not very good marketing being you cant read the print as it flies by ???

I loved the sticker on the RPG warhead! I think you should have a streamer that attaches so you can read it when it's fired.

woooooooossssssshhhhhhdon'tforgettovisitcomebackalivedotcom!!!BOOM! :D

needs to be in chinese: 別忘了去回來活著.com 繁榮
or spanish international sort: No olvide visitar volver vivo .com auge

:D

That's what I call product placement!!! :D

MrDP_RPG7.jpg

"I'm going to launch a laughing skull that wears a baseball cap and sunglasses at you momentarily. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. This call may be recorded for training or quality assurance." :D

DPx Gear's spokesman Mr DP admits that his sticker marketing program provides a lot of impact but the target market seemed to have a short life span.

at least the reporter got the name right, and not the new name. nobody knows where the hell "Myanmar" is. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back