Forging, Beer, Crawfish, BBQ and Ice Cream..all this Saturday

I wanted to send out an open invitation to anyone who would like to partake in a great charitable event and also have the opportunity to pick up a signed book or auction item from Liam Hoffman. My friends at Creature Comforts Brewing along with Liam Hoffman, B's Cracklin BBQ, Gulf Coast Crawfish and Jake's Ice Cream are teaming up to put on an event to fund Creature's "Get Comfortable" charity, which raises money to eliminate poverty, hunger and homelessness in the Brewery's home town of Athens, GA. There is no cost to attend and the day will consist of Forging demos by Liam, award winning food and beverage and live music. Liam will also have a number of his books "Forged" on hand which he will be signing. The weather is looking to be awesome Saturday and I hope you can join! Below are some links to the participants and location and I'm looking forward to seeing you there. Whether you can or cannot make it this weekend, I would be greatly appreciative if you could spread the word and post about this event on your social media accounts. If you would like for me to send you a .jpg of the below poster please DM me with an email address and I'll send it over.

Creature Comforts - www.getcurious.com

B's Cracklin - www.bscracklinbbq.com

Hoffman Blacksmithing - www.hoffmanblacksmithing.com

If you can't make it to Midtown Atlanta on Saturday, we'll be doing it all over again in Athens at the Creature Comforts Brewery on Sunday.

Cheers,

SG

CCBC_GetComf_CrawfishIcecream_Social_Media_Graphic-FB.PNG

Back