• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fort Henry Custom Knives ~ Enhanced Website

Well, it took a while and it was not cheap but I listened to my Customers and now have an enhanced website with more features which will make it even easier to get that special knife from the Fort.

Some of the new Features include;

- Email Alert/Notification list - this allows you to enter your email address to be notified when a knife from a Maker of your choice is added to my Site.

- SOLD Items will stay active for approx five days - just so you can see what you missed.

- Complete Checkout direct from the Site (no more redirecting to PayPal or Bank Draft area) - good for any kind of payment including Personal Check/Money Order.

- Special Featured Items Scrolling Banner

- Exclusive FOLDER FRIDAY Menu

- Self Directed Shipping Choices - choose how you would like your item shipped and see the cost before checking out.

Check it out and let me know what you think. http://www.forthenrycustomknives.com/

Thanks
Vince

Awesome site Vince..just created an account and selected specific maker for email notification..
It's about time buddy..

Congratulations. The site is easy to navigate and still has that unique Fort Henry custom feel. Good move on the email notification..... continued success in the future!

I love how the site is laid out, the categories, and how easy it is to navigate and see the knives at the same time. And some great knives too. There's a slightly used custom Camerer there with a price I thought was a misprint!
Great site!

Vince, I like the new look on the website. I plan on continuing my business with you, for the great knives and prices. Three bought so far, looking for the next one!

Back