*Forum Special* Tackett Drop Point Necker

This sub-forum is how I got acquainted with BladeForums & to the wonderful world of beautiful, quality custom knives. So I thought I would give back a little & offer someone here a pretty nice deal on a quality Tackett necker. Bill had mentioned before that it was fine for me to post threads like this in this sub-forum.

Recently acquired Tackett 1095 Drop Point Scandi Neck knife. Catch & release for me; brand new, never used.

It will be shipped via USPS with tracking.

Paypal Only; gift preferred if not add 3%
Only ship to US. All sales final.
First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. Must receive payment within 2 days.

Tackett drop point scandi neck knife:

1/8" 1095
Scotchbrite finished scandi grind & etched on the flats
Ready to be cord wrapped or used as is
6 5/8" OAL
2 3/4" Blade length (tip to plunge)

**$20 SHIPPED** SOLD

Last edited:
Well guys,just to show what a great guy Eric is...
I saw this for sale on the ex & not the forum special & paid the full price for it,but Eric wouldn't hear of it & sent a refund for the difference even though I said he needn't bother.
Heck of a deal & a heck of a guy.
Thanks Eric & thanks to Matt,Chris & Bill for the great sub forum full of great folks!

Man, I have got to start spending more time on here . . . . Great grab Mykel, that size knife will come in handy just about for anything & anywhere you will be.
Be safe.
P.S.: Side note . . . Mykel, Sally T said she is still enjoying your sig line shirt . . . . :thumbup:

Man, I have got to start spending more time on here . . . . Great grab Mykel, that size knife will come in handy just about for anything & anywhere you will be.
Be safe.
P.S.: Side note . . . Mykel, Sally T said she is still enjoying your sig line shirt . . . . :thumbup:
Thanks Bill & thank Sally T for me.

I put some brown micarta scales on the little guy to make it more comfy & dress it up a bit.
Nothin' fancy,but it'll be more comfy to use now.

DSCN1749.jpg

Back