Four blems and bargain for 4/26

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
18 7/8 inch 20 ounce Agni Jowala Sword by Kumar. Horn and antler handle. White waiting for a right home the horn handle developed few hairline crack which most likely to nowhere. Best buy at $90.

Beautifully done 15 inch 15 ounce Char chirra by Ram Kumar. Ram Kumar repaired the minor flaw on dhar wood handle. Great value at $89.

18 inch 30 ounce WWII Knife by Ram Kumar. Hairline crack on horn handle. $85.

18 inch 48 ounce Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Lachhu. Sharp edge. Slight shrinkage of horn handle and Karda chama are missing. Steel cost at $88.

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Some special gift pricing today. One of those times when I wish I could just punch in ems for all.

But I can't do it. And I'm not greedy. And I'm not weakening on that Amar Singh, or the WWII really I'm not.

I'll buy the WWII!
Thank you
George,

You have to email Yangdu at her himimp@aol.com address.

Format:

Hi Yangdu!

If:

http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/four-blems-and-bargain-for-4-26.1488329/

Is still available, I'll take it.

Thanks,
George

(List bladeforums id here) - BF ID
(How you're going to pay) - Visa, Paypal

(Shipping address)

George SteppedOnaPoodle
123 Oopsie Lane
City, State, etc

Then you'll either get a "done deal" or "Long gone."

If you miss it, and she has a similar blade available, she'll usually say so in the response. If not, it's just a matter of waiting for the next DotD. She does them often enough it shouldn't be a long wait, and you might see one you like even more. Also, pay attention during holidays, you can search the forum for the beauties she's put up in the past.

General etiquette around here is like you see above, EMS (email sent on) : "Knife description" That lets others know somebody has their foot in the door, and keeps Auntie's email from getting swamped. But it doesn't count, otherwise. It's first come, first served. So send the email before posting in the thread. :p

So get your email off, and hopefully nobody has stealth sharked it. ^_^

If not, it's just a matter of waiting for another DotD, and she does them often.

Word of advice, include the M43 and BAS in your shopping list first. Those are two of my favorite blades, also among the last I received. Kicked myself for waiting so long on them.

Sorry Bookie, your canoe will come in one of these days.

For above, also remember to wait for her response and the shipping cost she will let you know before you pay.

Stepped on a poodle! Oooooopsie lane! Ha!!!! Thats better than Godzilla meets Bambi! Well done sir!

George,

You have to email Yangdu at her himimp@aol.com address.

Format:

Hi Yangdu!

If:

http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/four-blems-and-bargain-for-4-26.1488329/

Is still available, I'll take it.

Thanks,
George

(List bladeforums id here) - BF ID
(How you're going to pay) - Visa, Paypal

(Shipping address)

George SteppedOnaPoodle
123 Oopsie Lane
City, State, etc

Then you'll either get a "done deal" or "Long gone."

If you miss it, and she has a similar blade available, she'll usually say so in the response. If not, it's just a matter of waiting for the next DotD. She does them often enough it shouldn't be a long wait, and you might see one you like even more. Also, pay attention during holidays, you can search the forum for the beauties she's put up in the past.

General etiquette around here is like you see above, EMS (email sent on) : "Knife description" That lets others know somebody has their foot in the door, and keeps Auntie's email from getting swamped. But it doesn't count, otherwise. It's first come, first served. So send the email before posting in the thread. :p

So get your email off, and hopefully nobody has stealth sharked it. ^_^

If not, it's just a matter of waiting for another DotD, and she does them often.

Word of advice, include the M43 and BAS in your shopping list first. Those are two of my favorite blades, also among the last I received. Kicked myself for waiting so long on them.

I have already bought between 15-20 HI knives in the last 2 moths! I have an "obsessive compulsive" desire for these knives! They are addicting!
Thank you Ms Yangdu!
George

I have already bought between 15-20 HI knives in the last 2 moths! I have an "obsessive compulsive" desire for these knives! They are addicting!
Thank you Ms Yangdu!
George

No problem brother, just saw the new account, wanted to make sure you had a fair shot at picking up the steel you were lusting after. ^_^

No problem brother, just saw the new account, wanted to make sure you had a fair shot at picking up the steel you were lusting after. ^_^
I'm still trying to understand this forum as I'm very new to it. I see under the names "goldmember"...etc. What exactly does that mean?
Thank you
George

It's different levels of membership. Depending on which you choose. Different levels allow more stuff.
Like selling in the exchange and a few other things. Size and having an avatar etc.
Ability to email or PM requires a Gold if I remember correctly.

At the top of the screen you can click on Paid Memberships and it explains the different options.

It's different levels of membership. Depending on which you choose. Different levels allow more stuff.
Like selling in the exchange and a few other things. Size and having an avatar etc.
Ability to email or PM requires a Gold if I remember correctly.

At the top of the screen you can click on Paid Memberships and it explains the different options.[/QU

Thank you

Back