fractured fairy tales

1066vik

Gold Member
well, there I was thinking about Moose's mod contest and I came up with this short piece. Since it doesn't meet his criteria (main character is not a knife), it's not an entry -- but still amusing.

GoldyMoose and the 3 blades

One day GoldyMoose was wandering through the woods on his way to Grandpa Ethan's house when it started to snow.
Pretty soon his red hoodie was soaked through and he decided he needed to find shelter – but he had forgotten to bring his PSK so he had nothing to make a shelter with.
“OH, waily, waily, waily – whatever will I do?”
So he looked for a place to get out of the wet.
First he found a big cave -- “this is great, but it's tooo big!”
Then he found a badger burrow - “nice and toasty, but it's too small!”
At last he found a small hunting shack - “This is just right!”

Now he was out of the rain, but still soaked, so he needed fire, but he had nothing to build it with – when he noticed hanging on the wall was a huge knife! A BK1.
“WOW! What a Brute! -- it's nice and all, but this one is toooo big!”
Next to it was a BK13.
“Much easier to handle, but for processing firewood, this one is too small!”
Last he found a BK2
“This one is JUST right! I shall carry it with me forever and it shall be my constant Campanion!”

So he used his new Campanion to baton some branches that were too big to build a fire to make a firebow set using a bootlace on the bow and pretty soon had a fire going that was just right.

Join us again some day for the further adventures of GoldyMoose on his way to Ethan's house...

<snerk>

Good job, brother. There have been lots of stories about me, but that is the first one to ever be written to Goldilocks, LOL.

Moose

where's the pictures? :)

PEEKTURES :>

Back