• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Freaks of Nature - Weird Wood - First Look for BF'rs

Thanks Mark, you're a champion!

I put in a few extra blocks of English Walnut. It was one of the most popular unstabilized woods at the blade west show. The wife and I should be showing up there at your place in Hawaii in a couple days. I promise we won't stay longer than a few years. LOL, just kidding.

mark 901,903 plus the secret 2 ( lol) are paid for. you can go ahead and send those out. english walnut huh? hum sounds delicious--thanks marekz

mark 901,903 plus the secret 2 ( lol) are paid for. you can go ahead and send those out. english walnut huh? hum sounds delicious--thanks marekz

OK, I can take a hint. Maybe something extra in your package too.

I'll take 921 too. Put it in my cart and I'll see if anything else I need shows up by mid-week, otherwise I'll just pay for these two, thanks!

I'll take 921 too. Put it in my cart and I'll see if anything else I need shows up by mid-week, otherwise I'll just pay for these two, thanks!

I marked #921 sold for you. The photos of that batch didn't turn out very good. It is really nice maple. The next two are borderline exhibition grade. (almost)

I just updated and removed photos of the sold pieces. I am taking photos of a couple dozen more freaky pieces right now and will post them soon.

Mark, please add 959, 963 and 964 to my cart. I think I better stop before I spend my son"s tuition. I've got me at $275, correct?

Kevin

Just pick one thats the same price and send it to me. I trust your judgment on the matter. I was sending a pay pal, when I got back to the forums the red wood had been marked sold. I guess I was a tad to late.

Thanks, Greg

Mailed today priority mail. Thanks

can we pick from these batches and wait for the new freaks of nature, that is -payment will be made now for whatever-then you can hold that piece and see if -i for instance want a different piece from the next batch.---for the sake of saving on shipping--marekz

Package shipped today Priority mail with #s 818, 826, 901, 901, 956, 965
I think this is all of them but you may want to double check me.

Wow.....I mean WOW!!!

I just got the freaks of nature redwood root burl pieces in today. All I can say is....wwwwwwooooooowwwwww!!!!!

I'm not touching these things with any tools until I have a bit more bladesmithing under my belt. They're definitely going in the "for the future" pile. I actually bought them as part of my savings program for my young son. Hopefully I'll be able to turn out some blades worthy of the material to make a profit for him down the road. It's an investment!

Thanks Mark! And thanks for the extra walnut too!

All the best, Phil

Back