• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Free Maple Burl Blocks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offering a BUY ONE / GET ONE FREE OFFER (Details Below)

DETAILS ***
I have a few blocks left in my Box Elder burl thread. If you buy a block from that thread then you can pick out a block of maple burl here for FREE !!! So for example, if you were to buy 3 blocks of Black Ash Burl you'd get 3 blocks of maple burl for FREE, and would have a total of 6 blocks. :D

NOTE *******
These maple burl blocks are not sanded, or stabilized, and like all burls have small inclusions, etc. In other words you probably want to square 'em up, sand 'em a little and then get them stabilized. Might need a couple bucks more for shipping, but it depends on how much you buy. This deal lasts as long as there are maple burl blocks left.......And yes Im still learning my ABC's...;)

Please PM any questions you have. Thanks Larry

MB004.jpg

This offer will run until 6pm central time tonight July 27th. So if you are interested in any of these blocks please let me know before then.

Thanks guys..........

Larry

Sorry guys I guess I made it confusing. :eek:
Heres the deal....I have a few blocks left for sale here --->
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=662281

and for every block you buy from that thread, you can pick a block from above for free. There are more details at the top of this post too, but thats the basic idea. Buy one block and get a free block of maple burl to go with it.......There are only 12 maple burl blocks, so this is first come first serve, and when they're gone they are gone.

I think if you do the math on this you will find that its an outstanding deal. These are sweet pieces of burl, and I was in the process of putting my initials on them (3/4ths of them have LS already on them), because I was going to send them out myself for stabilizing and dyeing......

I will extend this another day (until 6pm Tuesday the 28th), but then I'm gonna finish labeling these and send them out to WSSI. -Thanks Larry

Blitz has first pick of the maple burl blocks. (Black ash burl scales 3B is SPF).

Thanks Larry

Reminder
****There is one block of black ash burl left, and a few more hours in this sale. Closes at 6pm today.

Larry

Sounds good Blitz they will go out tonight. Thanks again.

OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED...........

Thanks,
Larry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back