• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Free Raffle for a special Spyderco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Spyderco fans, some more votes please, pretty soon we will start the free Raffle/giveaway; don't forget to spread the word and write-up.

Thanks
Johnnie

30 people for tuff
25 for ti fluted military

being these 2 knives the most popularly stated, personally I would like to see the tuff for the 3v steel

Last edited:
After voting for the Tuff, that exact thought crossed my mind. ANYTHING in s90 would be sick. But whatever the outcome, it's a great thing you're doing, we all thank you.
TheKnifeWhisperer,

Thank you for the nice remark and your input, soon we will find-out which Spyderco knife goes for our next free raffle/giveaway :thumbup:

Johnnie

Man you guys are giving away some awesome knives! Can't wait to see what this one will be! The site looks great also, keep up the great work.

I'd vote for the fluted military or the sv90 paramilitary 2.

They're both designs that spyderco is known for. Classic knives, great quality knives.

Tuff, for sure! By the way, just bought my first Spyderco today. Love it so far.

I think we should vote for something that is in current production and readily available instead of making Johnnie hunt down a knife that may not be very easy to find and could cost him an arm and a leg to get.

So I would say Spyderco Tuff.

it looks like its gunna be the Tuff, but i wanna put in my vote for a lionspy.

big ups to you, Knives Emporium, for this awesome run of giveaways!

Hello all,

The Spyderco choice ends 8/16/2012 Midnight, most voted knife will go to the giveaway. :D

Thanks
Johnnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back