From Spyderco forums of all places!!!!!

You gotta admit, it's kinda funny that the majority of the most vocal SUBCOM fans frequent the Spyderco forum:cool:

Aloha Spyderbro's!

Sorry about that...I meant to thread about the WHARCOM and Desert Tan SF here, but will_77 beat me to it there, and bayoublaster beat me to it here!:p

I cannot wait for that WHARCOM Folder to be finalized and shipped!!!

God bless and see ya guys:thumbup:

Dang Daywalker, you allow Boker anymore variants, and I'm going to have to curtail my Spyder buying in order to afford all the biscuits. :eek:

Maybe we could put all the Subcom Variants into one cookie package...say like 12 assorted Biscuits....Doc:)

Zip said:
Maybe we could put all the Subcom Variants into one cookie package...say like 12 assorted Biscuits....Doc:)

That would be hot.:thumbup:

Standard Subcom PE
Wharncom PE
Tan Subcom CE
Green Subcom CE
Black Blade Subcom CE
Rescom CE

We need six more;)

How about a Hawkbill Subcom:D
Recurve Subcom
Spearpoint Subcom
Tanto Subcom
Sheepsfoot Subcom
High End Subcom with Damascus, Ti, and Micarta like Chad mentioned.

I'm in.:cool:

AHHH just put me down for the first twelve thanks Scott ! all i have at the moment is my first edition Subcom F !

smcfalls13 said:
That would be hot.:thumbup:

Standard Subcom PE
Wharncom PE
Tan Subcom CE
Green Subcom CE
Black Blade Subcom CE
Rescom CE

We need six more;)

How about a Hawkbill Subcom:D
Recurve Subcom
Spearpoint Subcom
Tanto Subcom
Sheepsfoot Subcom
High End Subcom with Damascus, Ti, and Micarta like Chad mentioned.

I'm in.:cool:

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH...Scott...I like the way you think!....I know of at least one hundred people I'd like to send a Subcom 12 pack to for Christmas this year....Doc:D

zenheretic said:
Don't tell anyone, but I'm liking this design better than his design for that "other" company. :eek:

As soon as I GET one, I'll let you know if I agree with you:p

If Chadzie (as they call him on the polish knife forum) designed it... no matter which company...you know it's gonna be good!!!!!...Doc:D

I visit the Spyderco Forum now and then but never heard of a forumite called Daywalker... :foot: Lava' you bro ;)

Back