• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS – Les Voorhies Model 13 LSCF Perfect Flipper

Hello Everyone,

Kind of a bummer that I have to put this one up for sale because I just received it recently and it’s mint, although my car just broke down last night and need to re-coop some funds to help with the repair. This one’s a Les Voorhies Model 13. The knife, as mentioned, is mint and unused/unsharpened, perfect detent, flips open effortlessly without any wrist action whatsoever, excellent EDC, and is a perfect example of Les Voorhies’ high quality knives. See additional details below:

Les Voorhies Model 13 – LSCF scales on both handles, linerlock, IKBS pivot, blade steel: S35VN, frame and clip are titanium, satin finished blade, blade length: 3.125”, overall length: 7.25”, closed length: 4.125”. Price: $725.00 --> $700.00 --> SOLD net to me.

Regarding the preferred payment method, please PM to confirm although will be the same as what you are accustomed to. I’ll cover shipping and insurance within the CONUS only. I’ll consider shipping internationally, though you will pay for the added cost to ship/insure and you also assume all liability if lost in the mail in transit. The first to post “I’ll take it,” followed by a PM confirming and prompt payment immediately gets it. I also reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason.

I’d be keeping this one if it wasn’t for my car breaking down last night. Thanks to everyone for taking a look.

Best regards,
Dave

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 99
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 100
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 134