• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS –PRICES LOWERED – Nowland, Elishewitz, KLH (x2), Preston, Lerch, Marzitelli

Rick Nowland handmade gentleman's Texas Toothpick. Purchased from Rick at a Blade Show approximately 6 or 7 years ago. The knife's handles are beautifully matched Gold Lip Mother of Pearl slabs with a single pin on either side. It has stainless steel bolsters on both the front and back of the handle. I do not recall the blade steel.
This is a great dress carry knife, classy and with great lines. Rick's fit and finish, and attention to detail is great. This knife is 5 7/8" long with a 2 3/4" blade. It has a half stop, and closes with a loud snap. It has never been carried, used or re-sharpened. It is in the same condition as when I received it. Lock-up is tight with no blade play in any direction, and the blade is just about center when closed.

$450 $400 PayPal or Postal Money Order.
Includes USPS Priority Mail shipping with Insurance and Tracking in the CONUS.

Allen Elishewitz handmade liner-lock tactical folding knife. He calls this model the SILVER FOX. I am the original owner. I purchased this from Allen directly at a Blade Show several years ago. I bought it because I loved the unique handle material and blade shape. The handle is a jungle-type camouflage - I've never seen another one like it. I believe it is micarta. I don't know the blade steel. The oversized bolster is titanium. The knife has great action - smooth as silk. Allen is one of the most talented knife makers out there. His knives are highly regarded and collected. I know him personally, and he is a great guy and real gentleman.
This knife is 8 1/4" long with a 3 3/4" blade. I have never carried, used or re-sharpened it. It is in new condition, as close to mint as you can find. It has been a safe queen. It is in the same condition as when I received it. Lock-up is tight with no blade play in any direction, and the blade is dead center when closed.

$575 $550 PayPal or Postal Money Order

Kevin L. Hoffman (KLH) gent’s folder. Purchased from Kevin directly at a Blade Show (you’ll find this one on his website under “Folders”). It has never been used, carried, or re-sharpened. The blade and oversized bolster is stainless Damascus. The blade has filework along the spine. The handle is a beautiful mosaic of several types of fossil mammoth and fossil walrus ivory. It has blued titanium textured liners, and blued titanium backspacer with file-work along the rear-end. There is a gold nugget piece inset into the backspacer of the handle. The knife measures 6” in overall length, the blade is 2 ½” and the handle is 3 ½”. Lock-up is tight with no blade play, and the blade looks centered in the handle. This is nice upscale, classy folder for when you are dressing up. This knife has a lot of upgrades for the money.

$750 $650 PayPal or Postal Money Order.

Kevin L. Hoffman (KLH) tactical bead blasted titanium folder. I consider this to be Kevin’s signature knife – it has the eagle head cut-out with the blued titanium backing from the liners. Blade is ATS-34 with a satin finish. Has an oversized pocket clip in the shape of an eagle’s wing, with KLH cut-out. I purchased this from Kevin at a Blade Show. It has never been used, carried or re-sharpened. Has ever-so-slight handling marks on the titanium handle that won’t photograph (typical of titanium and hard to prevent). Measures 7 ½” in overall length, with a 3 ¼” blade and 4 ¼” handle. Lock up is tight with no blade play, and the blade is centered in the handle. Great blade shape, and easy on the hand – this is one of my favorites from Kevin.

$425 $400 PayPal or Postal Money Order.

Rusty Preston Jumbo Two-Blade Saddlehorn Trapper. Acquired directly from Rusty at the Blade Show in 2011. It is in the same condition as when it was received. It has never been used, carried or re-sharpened. Both blades lock-up tight with no play, and the blades appear to be centered in the liners. It has been stored in a safe inside a lined, zippered pouch which I will include when it is shipped to the new owner.

The knife measures just shy of 8" in overall length. Each blade is 3 1/2" long. The closed length is 4 1/2". The knife weighs in at 7.6 ounces. The blades have a hand-rubbed satin finish, and are either ATS-34 or CPM 154 (I cannot recall which - Rusty uses both steels). The handle is made from 2 well-matched pieces of Giraffe Bone. The fluted mirror polished bolsters are 416 stainless steel. There is Roman Knot pattern filework on the blade spines and backspacers all the way around to the stainless steel liners. Both blades have half stops and nail nicks. The blades have a secure pull, and a resounding "snap" when closing.

There is a hairline on the end of the Spey blade that I have tried to capture in one of the last pictures. It has always been there. You can hardly see it unless viewed at the precise angle. I am sure Rusty would gladly buff it out.

$950 PayPal or Postal Money Order (I've got much more into this one - can't go any lower).

IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2910.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

Matthew Lerch handmade tactical folding knife. This is an early model. Today Matt makes high end folders that sell for thousands of dollars. This is a manual knife.

This knife is approximately 8" in OAL. The blade is 3 1/2" long. The blade is stainless steel Damascus, and I believe the handle is G10 with grooves running down either scale. Also notice the alternating notches cut in the liners on both the top and bottom sides of the knife - a nice touch that give the knife a great look. It is light and quick in your hand.
This is a great feeling knife in-hand, and the action is smooth. Lock up is solid - no blade play in any direction. The blade is nicely centered between the handle when closed.
I am the original owner of this knife. I intended to put it in my carry rotation, but never got around to doing anything with it, except handle it. It has not been used, and it has not been re-sharpened. It is in as-new condition, from the maker.

$550 $525 PayPal or Postal Money Order.

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

Peter Marzitelli tactical folding knife. I am the original owner. I have had it in my collection for about 5 or so years. I do not recall what model he called this one. However, this is a lot of knife for the money. His "Marz" knives are world renowned for their artistry, craftsmanship, attention to detail and uniqueness. This knife is a perfect example of his work.

The knife is in virtually mint condition. It has never been used, carried or sharpened. The overall length is 7 3/4", and the blade is 3 1/4" long. This is liner lock with a rather unique, thick lock-bar. This makes for a lock-up that is strong and tight as a vault with a resounding click. There is absolutely no blade play in any direction, and the blade is perfectly centered in the handle when closed.

The blade is Stainless Damascus, as is the pocket clip. The bolsters are carbon fiber. If I recall correctly the exotic wood used for the handle scales is Cocobolo. Engraved in the wood is Peter's signature maker's mark "pterodactyl". There is also an ambidextrous thumbstud and textured thumb ramp. There's a huge amount of work and materials that has gone into making this knife. This knife feels very substantial in-hand.

$550 PayPal or Postal Money Order (I've got a lot more into this one - can't go any lower).

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

Back