• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: 110 1967 w/box and Atcheson sheath

$200.00 US +$25.00 S&H paypal only

Third version with small nail nick. Box has issues and has tape on it. comes with paper work. Sheath has seen better days and has a few small cracks.

IMG_1384_zpsaf5f22d7.jpg

Doug_86,
Do you know what Variation of Version 3 it is? If not, can you tell me how many brass rivets show on each side of the butt bolster, where the blade tip goes. Thanks, I'm on a cruise, so i will check back tomorrow about noon eastern.

Doug_86,
Do you know what Variation of Version 3 it is? If not, can you tell me how many brass rivets show on each side of the butt bolster, where the blade tip goes. Thanks, I'm on a cruise, so i will check back tomorrow about noon eastern.

Two rivets on left side of rear bolster. I believe its a 3rd 3rd. Blade is full length. If you need more pics just let me know :)

I had a 3rd 5th which I traded to stumps, just in case thats the one you need :cool:

Doug_86,

Missed again. In Version 3 I need a 5,6 and 8. Thanks for your response, Looks like a good knife and I was hoping it was what I need. Thanks friend and good luck with a great knife.

Doug_86,

Missed again. In Version 3 I need a 5,6 and 8. Thanks for your response, Looks like a good knife and I was hoping it was what I need. Thanks friend and good luck with a great knife.

Sounds good brother. I'll keep my eyes open on those for ya.

Thanks. I'll get home tomorrow afternoon and if you still have it, I might decide I need it. It's a good knife, my friend. Thanks again.

Back