• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Buck 560 All black Titanium Handle

Klutz

Gold Member
Buck 560 All Black with Titanium Handle. It was mine new since the early 1990's. Never really used or sharpened. The blade finish has two small circle marks from a thumb stud set screw as pictured. It's in excellent condition with original sheath. I can't find the box so it's not included. Asking $75.00 shipped inside the USA only(paypal preferred or money order). Post I'll take it and contact me. Thanks.

image_zps34d7241f.jpg

image_zpsb6f835da.jpg

Buck 560 All Black with Titanium Handle. It was mine new since the early 1990's. Never really used or sharpened. The blade finish has two small circle marks from a thumb stud set screw as pictured. It's in excellent condition with original sheath. I can't find the box so it's not included. Asking $75.00 shipped inside the USA only(paypal preferred or money order). Post I'll take it and contact me. Thanks.

image_zps34d7241f.jpg

image_zpsb6f835da.jpg

I'll take it. RJ1340@aol.com

Back