• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Chris Reeve RSC Sebenza , Cryo, Spyderco Southard

For consideration is a like new small reverse silver contrast (RSC) sebenza. This one has the finer-grain stonewash blade with silver thumbstud. The only marks on this knife are a few carry marks on the pocket clip. The rest is like new. The lock, perfect 55% as one would expect purchasing a new Chris Reeve. No Idaho Made stamp. The knife also comes with original box, certificate of birth (CofA), tool, and warranty info. Knife will ship out standard priority due to the obvious value and any extra insurance will be up optional. Open to international inquires and no trades at this time thanks. $412 $365 $350 $Withdrawn

DSCN7167.jpg

DSCN7157.jpg

DSCN7149-1.jpg

This is the Spyderco Southard Flipper. I already have a user which I love but really don't need more than I can use. This one is still sealed in plastic pouch in box. Paypal preferred, if insurance is wanted please request before knife ships out. $245 Shipped

DSC_2_zps376b3eed.jpg

DSC_3_zpsa99c3542.jpg

DSC_1_zps1f7f3cb4.jpg

Next up is a New Cryo by Kershaw. This is an awesome collab with Hinderer and Kershaw. The speed safe gives super-fast deployment and lockup is beautiful. $25 Shipped

P1050320.jpg

P1050326.jpg

P1050332.jpg

Spyderco Sage 2 up for sale. This one is brand new in box. $Withdrawn

Lastly, a Benchmade 940 with S30V. This one is brand new in box as well. $SOLD

Last edited:
Hey there, how much would you want for the Sage 2 and BM 940 sold together to me? Feel free to message or email me, I can't message or email you for some reason.

Is that the right picture for the 940? Your text says it is M390 but it looks like it says S30V on the blade.

Brand new Kershaw Cryo added. RSC small sebenza withdrawn - will accept serious inquires but officially withdrawn. Benchmade 940 SOLD on another forum. Thanks

I am interested in the Cryo if you can ship it to Canada. Please email the details if you can. Click on my username for my email. Thanks.

Are you considering any trades for the Southard? Perhaps a Para2 C20P (gray) sprint? (I saw no trades for the Sebenza, but it wasn't clear if that applied for all.)

Back