• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS D-Technik VZ-58

Just putting it out there: I'm moving in a different direction with my firearm collection, and am looking to move along my beloved VZ-58. It's in great shape, just a little range time is all. Maybe 200 rounds. Have it listed on Armslist here in Colorado, but so far no movement on it. So I thought I'd post it up here, see who might be looking for something like this. Here's a photo:
5193030_01_d_techniks_vz_58_640.jpg
And here are some pertinent details:
D-techniks VZ-58, imported by Tennessee Guns Int'l back in 2008. This company changed it's name to CSA now. This is not the Century Arms version, but the real deal. Very light use, maybe 200 rounds total through it. Cosmetically, it is near-perfect. Has lots of upgrades, including Troy Ind aluminum railed forend, Fab grip, tac bolt release, folding stock, buttpad, pinned/welded czech muzzle break. I have about 700 rounds of ammo, and some accessories. Comes with 10 30-round magazines, with CO-legal mag limiters. Asking $1100 for the whole package. I can ship to your
FFL, but it'll be on your dime. And ammo is heavy/expensive.

Asking $1100 for the whole package, which is quite a bit less than retail, especially when you consider cost of mags, accessories no longer available, and the fact that I fully testify this rifle is without glitches or malfunctions. It is a sweet little shooter. I have no idea if anyone will be interested, but thought it worth a shot, since I know a lot of you guysand I feel like I'm a trusted member here.

Fantastic rifle guys. I have one and it's a joy to shoot. Think of it as a highly upgraded AK. Need to find that forend for mine.

Back