• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS - David Kramp Antique Stag Backpocket **TRADED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

SometimesHappens

Gold Member
Platinum Member
For sale ...

David Kramp Medium Backpocket in Antique Stag
Closed length 3 7/8”
A2 Blade Steel, acid etched.
Flush x3
Pull 5-6
New, unused condition.

I bought this one last year and absolutely love the fit and finish on this one, Dave did an absolutely incredible job. The stag is from 1920-1930’s german cutlery knives that was re-purposed for this knife. The stuff is honestly some really rare and beautiful stag. Note, if you notice a sheen on the blade, I’ve been storing it oiled.

Asking TRADED PPFF shipped CONUS. Trade offers considered for Mike Moran or Rhidian knives.

Attachments

• IMG_2564.jpeg
    IMG_2564.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2565.jpeg
    IMG_2565.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2566.jpeg
    IMG_2566.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2567.jpeg
    IMG_2567.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2568.jpeg
    IMG_2568.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I don’t know if you’d be interested but I have a Pena Custom Raptor for trade. I understand if not, but have a great day either way.

I don’t know if you’d be interested but I have a Pena Custom Raptor for trade. I understand if not, but have a great day either way.
I appreciate the offer! Sadly, I've owned a Raptor custom and they are super nice but front flippers are just not my preference. Sorry!

I appreciate the offer! Sadly, I've owned a Raptor custom and they are super nice but front flippers are just not my preference. Sorry!
Thanks for at least getting back to me my friend. Yeah they’re super nice. I couldn’t pass it up when the opportunity came years ago, but now I’m just into traditional Knives as well. I love the covers on yours. I bet you it feels like a part of history in your hand every time you carry it!

Thanks for at least getting back to me my friend. Yeah they’re super nice. I couldn’t pass it up when the opportunity came years ago, but now I’m just into traditional Knives as well. I love the covers on yours. I bet you it feels like a part of history in your hand every time you carry it!
Absolutely! And it honestly does feel like a part of history and a beautiful knife that was passed down to me and that I could pass down.

Hey sir! You got me thinking on your offer. Mind emailing me a few pics of that Raptor?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back