FS/FT Some customs & productions

Much as it pains me to say it, I'd better pass on it. I'm going out of town for a job interview and I know I won't have the time to sell off one or two items to pay for that knife. I love SOG fixed blades and that's one of the best deals I've come across in a while. :(

If I get back and it's still there, I'll try to take another run at it. Good luck with your sale-you're offering up some real sweet deals.

.......hello, was wondering if the Perfigo has a stud or a clip, and is it a frame or liner lock? Also do you know the blade steel of the Perfigo and the KFF? THANKS!

GELADEN! said:
.......hello, was wondering if the Perfigo has a stud or a clip, and is it a frame or liner lock? Also do you know the blade steel of the Perfigo and the KFF? THANKS!

It has both the stud and the clip and i think that it is s30v and titanium and frame lock.:D

If still available, could I see a pic of:

Benchmade snoody resistor the handle has been modded. $ 100.00
TOPS Bager attack I was told it is one of a kind $ 150.00

Thanks.

I'll take the Perfigo, shoot me your paypal addy and I'll get you paid ASAP. I just couldn't let it slip by.:eek:

oil

Email sent...And I will post some pics in a few for the other guys...

OilMan said:
I'll take the Perfigo, shoot me your paypal addy and I'll get you paid ASAP. I just couldn't let it slip by.:eek:

oil

Sorry man, the DB is sold..

MadDaddy said:
Any pics of the Strider DB ?

Here are some pics....

tops001.jpg

tops002.jpg

tops003.jpg

snody.jpg

Money is in the mail... so to speak.:) I've been wanting one of these for a couple of years now but always had something come up instead or was whiny about the tip down only carry. I'm over that now.:D

thanks,

Greg McKean
OilMan

I hope I have answered all the email and pm that were sent...There are still a few that I would like to sell...I really want a Sebenza...I really don't care if it used or new....If you have one and there is nothing I have to offer for you shoot me an email or a pm and we will talk...

I'll take the spyderco rookie if it is still available.
Thanks,
Rich
rmolk

Back