• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Hinderer gen4 & gen3 & FXM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjeschke

Basic Member
Thinning the herd!!! Well kinda i have some new customs coming in so i thought i would offer up these three to a good home where they will get abused for the beauties they are.

1) NYC knife show Gen4 spanto flipper xm18 3.5 w/new logo's this has a digicam scale with bronzed titanium and and stonewashed duratech 20V blade with new hinderer markings. this one is new in the box asking $850

2) GEN3 spanto non flipper xm18 3.5 very early gen3 with old hardware. all stonewashed Ti and blade and it's unmarked so it's duratech 20V very early lock up and the detent on this gen3 is strong. black scale asking $675 net to me

3) FXM spanto with black scales and kydex and leather sheath. this has seen some use and show's sign of having a great knife in the great outdoors.meaning their are scratches but tip and edge are pointy and sharp. knife shows wear which shows character. asking $550 for this dirty used fxm:D

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE. fee's we can discuss via pm please send an email to joshjeschke@yahoo.com for pics. please post an i will take it in thread along with a pm or email.

Image19-11.jpg

Image18-12.jpg

Image22-8.jpg

Image21-7.jpg

Image20-7.jpg

Last edited:
The finish is working finish.blasted than tumbled i believe. the steel is cts-40cp

pics disappeared :grumpy: but i can email them while i'm fixing the computer issue

this thread is closed for further references to my hinderer's please look me up in the dealer section thank you or send me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back