• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Hinderer XM-18 3" with Tool. Hinderer Pen

Up for sale is a lightly used Hinderer XM 18 3" Flipper -slicer grind in s35vn.
Flips incredibly well, and comes with box, bag and tactical peanuts. Very light scratches on bronze anodized pivot, but otherwise like new. Been touched up on the ceramic rods very lightly and then stropped; it is hair shaving sharp, now. Perfect lockup, ultra smooth action, zero blade play and perfect centering!
This is an example of the perfect Hinderer, in my personal opinion.
The knife comes with the blue scale, blue anodized standoffs, lockbar stabilizer, and bronze screws (x2). Will also come with the regular steel standoffs and steel stabilizer.
Also included in this packaged deal is the Hinderer Armored Tool which was used once only and is like new and with baggy and paperwork (comes with a bunch of bits as a bonus).
I'm asking !SPF!, which will include shipping anywhere in Canada.

Photos below:

Also, I'm selling my used Hinderer Extreme Duty pen in Titanium. Lightly used with some light scratches here and there, but overall in good shape. The clip was anodized to dark blue. Only $175 USD or $240 CAD shipped NET via PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back