FS: Hinderer XM-24 regrind slicer $1100 shipped.

All sold except Hinderer + scales, thanks guys.

Lena, the small dog in my avatar was sick on Sunday, I took her to the vet, she had a peach seed stuck in her intestines, vet operated, she died Monday morning.

Here she is Saturday night with about a day to live. I wish I'd have known then:

IMG_262.jpg

And in happier times with Senna:

IMG_17.jpg

Today (Tuesday) Senna, the big dog was sick, I just got back from the vet, x-ray shows he has something similar stuck in the same place, he's having surgery now. They must have found peach seeds on a run in the park last week I guess.

I need $4000+ which I don't have to pay the bill, I'm currently broke.

I dried my eyes for long enough to take pics of anything of value in my collection, it's all going up for sale.

Email is best for me, stevenkelby@hotmail.com, that's also my paypal. Donations also accepted. :eek:

Prices are USD, include shipping worldwide plus insurance if over $100. Prices will be a bit lower in Australia.

Hinderer XM-24 flipper, textured carbon fiber scale, reground to a high hollow grind slicer by Nick Rossi. Lightly carried barely used, 9.5/10.
Asking $1100 USD shipped worldwide

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

I also have an unused XM-24 grey G10 scale.
Asking $55 USD shipped

IMG_2903.jpg

Also an XM-24 black G10 scale with an STR Ti blue anodized low rider clip fitted into threaded inserts.
Asking $80 USD shipped

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

Last edited:
Case Tony Bose swayback jack, chestnut bone. Carried for a day, too nice to use, perfect, like new.
Asking $60 SOLD, thanks.

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

Cool hand Luke Ironwood mini knife in neck sheath

Convex ground from 1 1/6" 440C stainless
2 3/8" overall
Blade is 1 1/8"
Handles are ironwood
2 Brass Pins
Leather Neck Sheath
Asking $60 USD shipped. SOLD, thanks.

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

Last edited:
Wilson Knives Elf green cowbone and damascus wharncliffe 4.5" long with a 2" blade. New, unused.
Asking $100 USD shipped. SOLD, thanks.

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

Boker MA-2. New, unused. Blade length: 2 1/2" Overall length: 5 1/8" Weight: 1.6 oz Blade material: 440C stainless steel, titanium coated. Fiber-reinforced nylon sheath with belt clip included.
Asking $25 USD shipped. SOLD, thanks.
Not sure who to yet, PM me if you know!

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

Shun Higo Personal Folding Steak Knife - 3.5" VG-10 Blade, black pakkawood handle, liner lock, leather pouch and wooden box. New, unused.
Asking $95 USD shipped. SOLD, thanks.

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

Last edited:
Boker Mosier 3-1/4" Wharncliffe, Micarta Handles. Sandvik 12C27. Overall length: 7 1/4". Weight: 5.5 oz. New, unused.
Asking $60 USD shipped. SOLD, thanks.

IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

Fallkniven U4 Wolf's Tooth lockback. 2.75" closed with a 2.1" blade. 3G Powder Super Steel. 62HRC. 0.78 ounces. New unused in box.
Asking $65 USD SOLD, thanks.

IMG_2952.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

I also have a few that I didn't take pics of yet.

Spyderco Military Titanium C36TIP Carried and sharpened, 9/10 condition with box asking $200 USD shipped. SOLD, thanks.

Benchmade BM710 in D2 steel new in box asking $130 USD shipped.

I have a couple customs to photograph and list tomorrow too.

Any questions please email stevenkelby@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Steve.

Last edited:
Sorry for your lost mate.
I wished I had the money for that XM-24.
Good luck with all sales.

Awful sorry to hear of your loss.
OMG, just realized Senna is sick too, my prayers go out to both of you.
You hang tuff, i hope All Goes Well.

Last edited:
Keep your chin up brother.
And check your email

Last edited:
That's heart wrenching......I have two labs. Sorry for you loss man, hang in there

Really sorry for your loss. I almost lost my lab a few months ago because she ate a water bottle.
I'll see if I can scrape something together to help out.

I'm sorry for your loss. I actually lost Ringo, my dog of 11+ years, to a severe bladder tumor Saturday. I know I would trade all my knives for just a little time with him. Good luck and just keep looking forward, brother.

Sorry for your loss.

I lost my dog 6 weeks ago.

I'll take the Boker Mosier 3-1/4" Wharncliffe for $65 if you want to send it the cheapest way to the Netherlands.

Im so sorry for your loss. Ill take the ma2 boker for $25 but you can ship it to the next person who quotes me and donates $10.

Sorry for your loss,
email sent on the Case Tony Bose swayback jack, chestnut bone if you still have it.

Sorry to hear about your dogs. It's never easy losing a pet and to have your other mate sick at the same time must be heart wrenching. I'm sending you a PM re the Spyderco Military.

Folks, I have a sales thread on the top of the 3rd page with 4 knives and a couple other items left. I would like to make a donation to Steven. I will send him 20% of anything sold off my thread.

Back