• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Large Sebenza 21 - Perception

Few minor inconveniences popped up, selling some knives from my collection to make up the difference. These are in new condition, never carried.

FS: LNIB Large Sebenza 21 - Perception
Never carried, I thought it was too cool of a knife to carry. Birthday: May 31, 2016
Original purchaser, fondled lightly, but never used to cut anything. Great lock up (tad early at 45%) and dead center blade. Paperwork, box (opening at top and bottom, not new box or old clamshell), sheath, cloth, take apart tools, grease / lube, and birthcard included
Price: $old, shipping included (Good&Service Payment only)

EU5I4IRh.jpg

7HrIxD5h.jpg

ycch5zxh.jpg

CotoifLh.jpg

RULES: This is the most important aspect of this post, so please read.
-First person to post "I'll take it" and follow-up with a PM for my PayPal info -- wins.
-If you have questions, please message me, do not post them here.
-Payment is PayPal. I believe I can issue you an invoice and you can pay via CC, but anything outside of that I cannot accommodate.
-Payment of Goods & Services required. Any other form of payment I cannot accommodate.
-Absolutely no trades at this time.
-I reserve the final right to approve the sale of these items to whomever I wish.

Last edited:
Back