• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: (SOLD) BNIB Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 w/ Silver Hardware

For sale is a brand new in box CRK small Sebenza 21, with silver hardware (i.e. silver thumb lug, silver backspacer, and silver lanyard bead). I bought the knife brand new, and had it sent directly to CRK for them to convert the original blue hardware to silver. Unfortunately, in the month it took for this conversion to take place, things have changed such that I need the funds elsewhere. The knife is thus brand new, has never been used, and even comes with the original blue hardware on the side (excluding the blue thumb stud, which CRK does not return). The birth date is May 15, 2014, blade centering is nearly perfect (slightly favoring the lock bar side), and lockup appears to be ~50-55%. Again, this was never used to cut, and never carried - there are no scratches or marks of any kind on the blade or scales. Everything is included, as you see in the pictures. The lanyard and spacer bead have been removed from the knife, but I can easily reinstall them (or you can do that yourself). I am asking $330 (net to me) shipped via USPS Priority insured. First to reply below and send a follow-up email (aaronlamoureux@gmail.com) or PM gets it. No trades at this time. Please PM or email me first if you have an offer below my asking price, or if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

IMG_7189_zpsgcp3a6tt.jpg

IMG_7182_zpslrirrckf.jpg

IMG_7183_zpsado52z1y.jpg

IMG_7184_zpsvutfwjzr.jpg

IMG_7185_zpslwlynquj.jpg

IMG_7186_zpssfpraf9c.jpg

IMG_7187_zpsw8mtgf8w.jpg

Last edited:
Back