• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Victorinox Soldier - SwissBianco 1 of 100 - Plain Edge + Corkscrew

• PayPal (I'll pick up the fees) and CONUS only, please.
1 of 100 SwissBianco run of Victorinox Soldier's that replaced the following:

- half-serrated blade with a plain edge blade
- Philips screwdriver with corkscrew

Bought directly from Tim @ FelineVet several years ago. Never carried but used around the house a handful of times. I cut down maybe 2 cardboard boxes total along with some random mail. Small ding in the awl (came like that from the factory - it can be sharpened out easily). I tried to capture the minimal scratches to the blade (see pics). Still has factory edge - I touched up the microbevel on Sharpmaker ceramic rods once - maybe ten passes each side total. Saw, can opener, locking bottle opener, awl, and corkscrew never used. No dings or anything on the scales. Kept in my safe with a thin coat from a Hoppes silicone cloth to prevent corrosion. I can snap some additional pics - no problem at all, just ask!

Would rather pass this on to a collector/user as I prefer the 108mm (Mauser) pattern better.

$65 shipped and tracked

1yl5.jpg

2qtifrl.jpg

rl9kox.jpg

34y2wco.jpg

34y2wco.jpg

Attachments

• 1yl5.jpg
    1yl5.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back