• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSoT: Microtech, Microtech Vintage, Benchmade

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, call or email.

William Chu, aka 10after10
text or call: (773) 255 - zero 444
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting or calling is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with my PayPal email.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY upon purchase confirmation. Otherwise no sale, sorry.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- Please contact me for International Sales if you are outside of USA, or if your PayPal account is based outside of USA, before committing to buy.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Sorry, but I will not reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Meaning, tell me how much you want for your trade. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Microtech Bounty Hunter, aka Boba Fett

Additional Pics:
http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Chu2ndAccount/slideshow/MT Bounty Hunter - 3

Like new condition, same as received from authorized Microtech retailer. LOW serial number. Never used, carried or sharpened. Comes with original Microtech box, literature and baggie. Out of stock everywhere except PVK Vegas for $325.

Overall Length: 8.375"
Blade Length: 3.375"
Weight: 3.5 oz.

Price: $295 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.

SOLD, thank you Lahav970 and as always thanks Blade Forums.

2. Microtech Mini UDT

20170508_180129_zpsz3v8hpe9.jpg

20170508_180156_zpspu7i6yna.jpg

Additional Pics: http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/Chu2ndAccount/slideshow/MT Mini UDT 2787

Circa 2002 Vero Beach, FL Microtech Mini UDT in mint overall condition. Rare knife with safety that locks blade in open or closed position. Microtech stopped using the safety because it infringed upon Benchmade patent from what I researched. Blade is centered. No play in any direction. Push button is precise, no play or sloppiness. Blade fires out with smooth hard action. Comes with desirable original old school Microtech "Gold Top" box, blank warranty registration card and warranty/maintenance literature.

Overall Length: 5-1/2"
Blade Length: 2-3/8"
Weight: 1-1/8 oz.

Price: $249 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.
Do NOT commit to buy unless you have carefully read terms & conditions, especially if you are new to Blade Forums. Before offering TRADES, read above.

3. Benchmade Precipice

Just about indistinguishable from the day it left Benchmade. Blade fires out hard with typical Benchmade smoothness. Which is to say much better than most Microtechs. Comes with original Benchmade box, microfiber drawstring bag and literature. MSRP $355, sells for $300 online.

Overall Length: 8.2"
Blade Length: 3.5"
Weight: 3.3 oz.

Price: $259 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.

SOLD, thank you Viper715 and as always thanks Blade Forums.

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest. Please read my post regarding trade offer. It would also help if you let me know which knife of mine you're interested in.

Apologies, I see you have many knives of different categories available. I wanted to establish first if you would be interested in the mint vintage HALO ii. If so, I'd be interested in at least one or two of yours (infidel plus cash comes to mind).
If you'd like to email, I can be reached at whiskeypickleknife at gmail.

Thanks,
Jake

Apologies, I see you have many knives of different categories available. I wanted to establish first if you would be interested in the mint vintage HALO ii. If so, I'd be interested in at least one or two of yours (infidel plus cash comes to mind).
If you'd like to email, I can be reached at whiskeypickleknife at gmail.

Thanks,
Jake

No apology necessary whatsoever. However, "I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade (which I know after reading your post) & SPECIFIC trade proposal." If interested in discussing further, please text or email me.

Last edited:
Lahav970 I want to contact you about a folder you had for sale , please contact me asap cheers

Please contact me be any means posted in my thread. You do not have any way enabled by which I can contact you. Thank you.

Back