Recommendation? "Full Conceal" folding guns , anyone ?

I've seen images and videos floating around for a year or two, but never in person. Would love to try one out though. I'm very intrigued, though doubt I'd ever consider it for CCW unless standard carry not an option for some reason. But for travel and other reasons....I'd probably buy one if the price was right. Looks kind of fun.

I did see one in a show or movie a few weeks ago. Don't remember what though.

if the price was right.
Seems like they more than double the cost of the base gun . Of course , might not need holsters, gun belt etc ?

IIRC from their website , they sell their own brand folding gun and some kits cheaper than the Glock based versions . But I can't find any user reviews .

I saw one at a gun store recently, didn't pick it up or anything. If your only option, or choice to do so, was to carry off body in a bag or purse I could see this as being a decent option. It might fit better in bags that may not be designed for ccw or more options in those that are.

Not something I would consider carrying personally. I want a non broken gun, thank you:D

A gimmick solution looking for a problem for sure. If you can't conceal a G26 or G19 sized handgun (whatever brand you want) either change you're wardrobe to conceal the gun or get a smaller handgun that fits your wardrobe.

This was always an expensive solution in search of a problem. That actually creates more problems. Possibly the worst idea in the history of firearms.

The gun is not really any more concealed. Instead of having a gun-shaped bulge, you have a brick-shaped bulge. The simpler solution is to wear clothing that is slightly larger to accommodate the gun without printing excessively. Rather than chopping the gun in half and adding a hinge. There aren't really any holsters for a gun carried in this way. So it would be put in a cargo pocket or something. It is slow to deploy and prone to having gunk get into its internals. It's twice as expensive as the base gun.

I can literally think of nothing about concealed carry or shooting that this improves. In any way.

Am I the only one here who's thinking about how much cleaning and maintenance would involved with carrying that thing in their pocket for anything approaching an extended period of time? All the lint and debris that can get into the obviously exposed controls and internals?

I have a couple of thoughts. What if that extra mechanism that locks everything together...fails?
Also, God forbid you're in a hurry? (bad guys will be bad guys) So much for a quick draw.
I think it's a bad idea. Chance for failure.

I love Glocks. Hate this though.
I don't see how a Glock in particular would benefit from this extra step of deploying the weapon. When I had a Glock 42, I loved it because of its size and concealability (an above post mentions "suiting your wardrobe", i'm kind of petite so I like small guns) and I also favored the way Glocks implement their safety feature. I felt 100% ready to protect myself and comfortable.

I would not feel comfortable with this gun.

I mean, this is ridiculous:
FULLConceal.01-300x450.jpg

This is a solution in search of a problem. I can't imagine anyone buying or carrying this.

They completely ruined an otherwise fine handgun. Carrying an unloaded firearm is pointless.

A vertical shoulder holster, a small of back holster, and a jean jacket was all I needed to fully conceal two full size .45 ACP 1911.
I weighed all of 130 pounds at the time, (with both holsters empty) and stand 5 foot 7 or 5 foot 8.

I do not believe I would trust my life to a folding pistol, no matter what brand it is.

I'll pass, thank you very much.

I was thinking Sub2000 too. This glock is half “meh”, half “Lol”. :thumbsdown:

:) Thanks guys ! Many salient points have been made against this folder and I certainly agree with most .

But , still , if they sent me one for free ...:p

I could get my "James Bond" on , gadget- wise at least ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I handled one in a Roni a couple of months ago. Its neat/fun I guess, but not practical what so ever. Kind of beats the point of the convenience and usefulness of a handgun.

The store owner could open it up pretty fast, but he even said he shoots better with regular handgun. And that's funny with the cargo pocket, because you don't have to cut a Glock in half to fit it in a cargo pocket.

Back