• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Full ti magnacut framelock

*** Ready To Ship! ***
I just finished this one off this morning.
This Neely Knife & Tool MC1 is a full titanium and magnacut stainless steel framelock knife. The frame scales, pocket-clip, standoffs, pivot screws and 2-56 SHCS are all 6al-4v titanium. The magnacut stainless steel blade has been professionally heat treated by Peters Heat Treat of Pennsylvania to an HRC of 62. The frame scales and blade steel profiles were water-jet cut by New Jersey steel Baron. Outside of that and the hardware, this knife is entirely handmade. USA sourced materials and USA made.

The blue anodizing has been done in house.

The action, lockup and detent are all solid. No lock rock, no wobble, no lock stick. The lock has been carbidized.

100% satisfaction guaranteed. If for any reason you’re unhappy with it, you can return it within 15 days, minus the cost of shipping. However, I’m confident you’ll love this knife!

Any questions, shoot me a message! To see more pictures, videos and more of my work, please check out Neely Knife and Tool on Instagram.

Details:
Open Length: 7.500in
Closed Length: 4.500in
Closed width: .720in
Blade Length: 2.750in
Blade Thickness at the spine: .187in
Blade Grind: Flat grind
Acid stonewashed flats.

Price: $595 shipped and insured.

Thanks everyone!
IMG_6108.jpegIMG_6109.jpegIMG_6111.jpegIMG_6112.jpegIMG_6113.jpegIMG_6114.jpegIMG_6115.jpegIMG_6117.jpeg

Back