Future Plans

JK Knives

If my surgery is successful, I’m hoping to start making knives again in 2024. I’m not planning on taking orders, but will keep an eye on this thread for comments on what models people are hoping to see offered.

As I have mentioned before, the only payments I will take are money orders, checks, or cash.

Since I no longer have PayPal, later this year, (if all goes well), I will see if I can send someone with PayPal a check and have them renew the forum for me.

Keep your fingers crossed that surgery goes well!

Fingers crossed, Buddy!!

I had my Galley Wag out today on rib duty.

20230812_144728.jpg20230812_144753.jpg20230812_145023.jpg

You know my designs have never been commercial successes, so I won't recommend XDs or Twig Manglers or Atta Boys or DBHs lol....

But we all know torched oak Kepharts are a bread and butter knife for you, and the River Woods Companion was a good seller I thought.

Just don't let anyone try to talk you into a pack 'n paddle....

Last edited:
I don’t think I’ll ever forget the P ‘n P
Fingers crossed, Buddy!!

I had my Galley Wag out today on rib duty.

View attachment 2284661View attachment 2284663View attachment 2284665

You know my designs have never been commercial successes, so I won't recommend XDs or Twig Manglers or DBHs lol....

But we all know torched oak Kepharts are a bread and butter knife for you, and the River Woods Companion was a good seller I thought.

Just don't let anyone try to talk you into a pack 'n paddle....

Well at least your designs were popular...
When Stomper gets to stompin' again, I will see if he'll make me a RWC. I gave mine to the Krazy Russian.

Glad to hear you may be back at it!

You certainly can’t go wrong with the Bluegill… I use mine daily and love it.

Good luck with everything, John, and I’m happy to help with forum renewal.

I’ll keep my eyes on your forum for more updates.

I have a relatively small collection of Yours, but I have a decent mix....
I just looked up a variety of knives you did.
I've never seen them floating around here, I'm guessing you didn't make many, but I just found a model that looks perfect...... The Basik?

I found this thread on the Basik...

Back