Cold Steel GAW: Kydex SRK Sheath

The Zieg

Gold Member
Sheath came with a Carbon V SRK from a member. Disclaimer: I don't use it as I suspect it might be dulling the edge a bit and because it rides a little high on my belt. The sheath holds the SRK like a vice and releases quickly with a little thumb pressure. The clip stays firm on the belt and can accommodate a 2" width. It's a sort of dark charcoal instead of deep black and it has what might be tiny flecks of white paint on the front side.

Want this? Just be an SRK user and be willing to pass it on if it turns out not to be your cup of tea. First "I'll take it" gets it.

hKMYeVS.jpg

5VtgvHo.jpg

Zieg

Thank you for your generous offer. I have a carbon V (20 or so years old), but am satisfied with the sheath; just wanted to thank you for your generosity. :cool:

I'll take it if you believe it would work for my V-G1 version. Either way that is a very nice gesture my friend! Have a safe evening!

I'll take it if you believe it would work for my V-G1 version. Either way that is a very nice gesture my friend! Have a safe evening!
I'm sure it will work splendidly. It's really just an issue of not being the best fit for my needs. And as it's a custom for the SRK, I can't adapt it to anything else.

You can email your postal address to thezieg <at> myedl <dot> com. I'll send it off first thing on Monday. Let us know how it works for you and pass it on here at BFC you if you think it needs yet a fourth home.

Zieg

I'm sure it will work splendidly. It's really just an issue of not being the best fit for my needs. And as it's a custom for the SRK, I can't adapt it to anything else.

You can email your postal address to thezieg <at> myedl <dot> com. I'll send it off first thing on Monday. Let us know how it works for you and pass it on here at BFC you if you think it needs yet a fourth home.

Zieg
Great thank you kindly! I'll kick it out soon can you please verify you got it? Thank you again my friend!

Back