Gec built 2022 Remington Bullet knife

I ordered mine on Tuesday and haven't heard anything from SMKW, anybody else in the same boat? I've ordered from them for years and just about every order shipped the next day. Just hoping my order didn't get missed and they sold out or something. Looking through this thread has me anxious to get it!

Pretty cool when your Zippo matches your knife!
sA7vAAy.jpg

So.... stupid question.... would this release be like a PPPP (Pre-Pattern Production Premier?)

Back in stock, a guy who already has a few Remingtons can only hold out for so long.

Im curious as to how many of these were actually made, I believe the production total for 2022 was 500, perhaps they pumped out some more in january.

Im curious as to how many of these were actually made, I believe the production total for 2022 was 500, perhaps they pumped out some more in january.
Also assuming they probably kept a bunch around for a buffer in case of returns/exchanges, and may have have had a few just returned for refunds?
Again, just guessing here.

Seems like they might be releasing these in batches to maybe make it harder for people to buy large amounts at a time. 🤷‍♂️

It's probably people filling up their cart to see how many are left and the transaction timing out. Causes inventory fluctuations.

Let us know how it turns out. :thumbsup:
It showed up Sunday, centering, fit and finish, all great. Blade, needs a little work. Very happy and carried it with my 2008 ( I think ) Remington Veteran all day. If it were any larger a pocket carry wouldn't work for me but it is the right size to lay flat in the bottom of my left jeans pocket.

Cheers,

It showed up Sunday, centering, fit and finish, all great. Blade, needs a little work. Very happy and carried it with my 2008 ( I think ) Remington Veteran all day. If it were any larger a pocket carry wouldn't work for me but it is the right size to lay flat in the bottom of my left jeans pocket.

Cheers,
That's good to hear. :cool::thumbsup:

I think you're right about the size, any bigger and it wouldn't be as comfortable in the pocket. I think the size might be an issue for some people, that's why I think there might have been a few returns. To me, it's nice to have such a big blade on a pocket knife.

Back