Get together at the CPK compound on November 12th, the day after the cutting competition.

A few more random pics.

UtxorAMl.jpg

hHNKQeol.jpg

Hr4BWTpl.jpg

K18 after the workout. Cleaned up good as new!

yLRo5cSl.jpg

So I was looking at these awesome pics and I have to ask which is the better chopper between the super assassin vs K18? I assume Keffeler chopped with both there, which one did he do the best with? Thanks!
Dan competed and won with the SA. He would’ve won with whatever he used though. Many of us played with all of the cool blades after the comp cut, so a lot of pics are of that.

Which is the better chopper? Good question. I can’t say, but I don’t recall seeing him 1-hit a 2x4 with the SA (he about did during the comp). He has done that with the K18. I will defer to Dr Dan on that call.

Dan competed and won with the SA. He would’ve won with whatever he used though. Many of us played with all of the cool blades after the comp cut, so a lot of pics are of that.

Which is the better chopper? Good question. I can’t say, but I don’t recall seeing him 1-hit a 2x4 with the SA (he about did during the comp). He has done that with the K18. I will defer to Dr Dan on that call.
There's video of him 1-hitting a 2x4 repeatedly (as in cutting through a 2x4 in 1-hit, then doing it again, and again), with one of his SAs, but I don't know if it was a Waki or Katana.

Back