Get Together

Ban

Haven't done a get together in a while so its been long overdue.

What do you guys think of this coming weds, thurs, or friday evening from 7 till whenever. Or do you guys prefer next sunday the 14th?

I like 2X4's and water bottles but bring whatever you feel like cutting up. I will have a couple of Busses (FBMLE, CGFBM, FABM, Ruck, and AK) that I will bring out to play. Just added to the stable is my new prototype Tigress that I am dying to test out. Feel free to bring whatever choppers you feel like chopping with. Just make sure that you have a lanyard on it for safety reasons.

Chime in here if you guys can make it.

Any week night will work for me, so lets get this going!

Some pics from previous events:

IMG_6859.jpg

IMG_6836.jpg

IMG_6863.jpg

IMG_7553.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_6872.jpg

IMG_8529.jpg

IMG_8491.jpg

Things are looking pretty flexible for me this coming week, I'll check back to see what you guys decide on :thumbup:

A couple of you guys have my number, if it turns into something last minute.

Russell

Here at the Shop in San Jose. Let me know if you are in the area.

i'm in Ban...:thumbup: it definitely has been too long, since we have gotten together.. thursday/friday would work better for me.. either way, let me know...:)

I'd be in, even if it's just to see the Shop and check out some bladed lovliness.. Please drop me a PM regarding a Get Together, I may be able to swing it this Wed or Thurs.
thanks
YKW

This one is classic. :D What happened to the corresponding video of that shot? Tiny makes that AK look like a Ruck.

IMG_6836.jpg

much further away and still be within the USA. I love your work, and would appreciate being there to meet you and see a demo.

much further away and still be within the USA. I love your work, and would appreciate being there to meet you and see a demo.

Feel free to fly out to join us :D:thumbup: Hell, I might even have a BT4 for you if you are crazy enough to make that trek.

I've been checking out your knives for a little while and had no idea your were in San Jose! I live in Humboldt ( 6 hour drive) at the moment but I come home to visit a lot. I'll be checking back to see what date you guys pick and see if I can make it down.

Alright, it looks like this thursday seem to be most convenient for the majority of the guys here. So THURSDAY 7PM it is. Bring your choppers and lets have some fun. No worries, if you don't have one. There will be plenty to go around. Make sure you have a lanyard on the knife you plan on chopping with for safety reasons.

Last edited:
Back