• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Getting Knives In Your Hands

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 8a.jpg
    8a.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 37
  • 8b.jpg
    8b.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 44
By Request..

Keep Care,

Pappy

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 39
  • 10a.jpg
    10a.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 10b.jpg
    10b.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 47
Pappy, I'll take #1. Please send me your Paypal info. Thanks.

I think you guys will be happy, I have yet to see one of their knives that I did not like and I got to see quite a few of these hand made knives at Blade. To top it off Tim is a great guy to get to know and talk to.

These hand made versions are finished off very well with high end handle material and a crisp action.

This is a pic of one that came home with me from Blade and I have been toting it almost every day since then.
Gus

picture.php

(Oh yeah, and the sheaths are a very nice touch also.)

That's a beauty!
They all look great!:thumbup:

Thank You Tim, i picked up my #19 today. very nice, sleek "little" knife; and the leather pouch with pocket clip is an excellent fit & carry method.
your included info sheet says edge bevel 22 1/2 degrees; i assume this is per side ? roland

Pappy
I received mine today. It is everything I expected, fit and finish is beautiful.
It begs to stay in the drawer but to quote a fellow forum
members signature- "Life is too short to carry an ugly knife"
I will Edc this with the sheath (fits the little pocket in my Levis) and enjoy it. Thank you

Phil

Hi All,

I have had several inquiries concerning what is remaining of the original gets folders offered here a little while back.

The photo shows which ones are left. They can still be purchased at the introductory price of $199.

I think word has gotten around that these are pretty nice knifes. We have gotten all good comments and even a few good suggestions from people.

I hope there is something here you can fall in love with.

Our regular gents folders are on the website at the regular price now and they are available.

Thanks for looking.

Keep Care,

Pappy

Attachments

• gents_folders.jpg
    gents_folders.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 67
Back