• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GG&G Battle Hawk and Benchmade 172 K5 Killian both new

31niner

Gold Member
I haven’t been on the forum in quite a while as my knife craze kinda died off over the years. I have decided to stop hoarding stuff so going to sell off some things that are sitting around collecting dust. Figured I’d let y’all have a look first in case anyone is interested.

First up is a tan GG&G Battle Hawk. I bought this new, directly from GG&G in 2013. Still have the info sheet it came with. All factory original, just been in and out of the factory scabbard. Has a few handling marks but has never been used. $300 shipped and insured via USPS priority mail.
IMG_0116.jpeg

Next is a Benchmade 172 K5 Killian tomahawk. Factory box included. I bought this new in 2012. It is the version that shows the milling marks. All factory original and has not been sharpened. Has been in and out of the factory scabbard so shows those kind of handling marks, but has never been used. I added a braided para chord lanyard. $300 shipped and insured via USPS priority mail.
IMG_0132.jpeg

Zelle, check, cashier’s check, or USPS money order. A personal check will have to clear before I ship. If you don’t have any feedback I will want to talk to you first. If you commit to buy you are affirming you are at least 18 years of age and the item you are buying is not prohibited where you live. I have a bunch of pictures on my phone, I will happily blast them all to you via email or text. As always, feel free to as questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
seconds on the benchmade axe if not sold ... thanx ...

Last edited:
Benchmade 172 is SPF to maxmfs. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back