Giveaway Contest: Viktim Number 9, Number 9

Viktim Number 9 Giveaway

019-2.jpg

(Stole this picture from Jk's "Limited run" thread, hope thats okay.)

So Myke M and I both had this great idea, we did't want to seethe Viktim go out with only 9 of 10 in it's limited run but didn't think we would use it as much as it deserves. So why not buy it and give it away to someone who would? We both sent emails and I ended up buying Viktim number 9. Only I have never had a contest. I asked john about it, who told me about Myke, and suggested I email him. Out of the goodness of his heart - as well as a passion and love for JK knives - Myke offered to split the cost and help with the giveaway contest...this forum is filled with great people as we have seen this week especially.

The contest is open to all BF members, and we hope the Proud supporters enter as well. It will be open till the end of this month (July), and a winer will be announced as close to August 1st as possible, :p

So here's want you have to do: name the song, which use the lyrics "number 9 umber 9" and the band who sang it,

FYI: answer should be pretty easy to find :)

The rules:
-You agree that by entering this contest that you are 18 years old & legally able to own a knife
-We will not be responsible for any misuse of the knife
-We accept no responsibility for the knife, nor how fun it is to play with after the contest is over (nor how fun it is to use after the contest or how much joy said ownership will bring you)

How to play:
-Post in this thread, your post number is your entry number
-To win you need to include the name of the band who originally sung the song and the song title in your post
-Winner will be selected by a random number generator

...also if you win Myke and I get to use your car whenever we want from now on...okay, maybe not :D.

But you can chose your own handle material and any of Johns options as if you were placing a regular order, the only difference is Myke and I will pick up the cost. All we ask is that you try to use the knife and maybe post some pictures when you get the chance. :D

Here is a link to the limited run thread that shows how awesome it is, as well as a list of available handle materials to chose from: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/919144-Limited-Run!

We also think it would be a great idea if folks could post pictures of themselves using big knives, or at least some ideas of what you might do with a bigger knife.

Remember this is the last chance to get a Viktim, there will be no more, and this one comes free, so you have no excuse!

So what are you waiting for, post dang it!

Excellent idea, gentlemen! What a great way to do a giveaway - you guys rock! Since I have already won (by being able to order viKtim #10 in Snakewood) I will let the others have all the chances in this giveaway! I predict this one will get a few posts though!

Here is a picture of the passaround viKtim from a gathering - it had already been abused some.

DSC_4256.JPG

best

mqqn

Last edited:
Wasn't that Revolution Number 9, by the Beatles? A pretty odd song, no doubt. My son, who turns 17 this month, is big Beatles fan. (He also like Benny Goodman, cause he plays the clarinet). So, there is hope for today's youth.

Anyway, very generous giveaway chance. Thanks for letting me participate!

Glenn

The Beatles - Revolution Number 9

Amazing giveaway, you're awesome. Thanks for the opportunity

A very classy thing to do, Peter and Mykel! The people who hang out here are great!

Revolution Number 9 by some band called The Beatles.

Must be something new, I have never heard of it. :confused:

Last edited:
Thanks for getting it started Peter.

I have to get to work now,but I'll be back this eve.

Remember folks,everyone love pics!(not necessary to win though)

I'm in and going with Revolution Number 9 by The Beatles.

Cool song and Very Cool thing to do guys. After getting to beat the ViKtim up a bit I have got to have a chance to get this. I would bet my life on this knife. That was one of the best times spent with any knife. This is really one time I'll say out loud that I hope you pick my number. Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck everyone. The ViKtim is one helluva knife.

thanks for all the responses guys, I'm going to leave the clues/hints etc on the question to myke (when he gets back from work maybe) because it was his idea, (although it was an easy guess for me because of where I come from :rolleyes:)

I forgot to put the link to the passaround link but here it is, see what this knife can do - if you lose your mind and feel like cutting metal and batoing bricks - http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/913609-JK-Knives-Torture-Test-Passaround!

good luck to all!

peter and myke...that's awesome guys. good stuff. what a great thing to offer. cannot say enough about the JK forum members.

i already have a viktim on order (this month!), so i will let everyone else play.

in the meantime....here is my JK Semi-Wharncliffe Kephart EDC (Cuz i like it)....
7435888022_5c534ab903_c.jpg

good luck everyone. thanks again for a great contest.

Is there a link to this contest in another forum? Just wondering, don`t recognize most of these names.

Back