Giveaway! Winners chosen!

I'm not requesting to be entered, but just wanted to mention that this would also be great for sunglasses! I might have to make some out of lens-cleaning fabric...

Winning numbers are 9, 14, and 37 =
Smoothblades, The Fort, and Viper 89
Congratulations guys!

Thanks for the interest everyone! We'll be running another giveaway in the near future so keep your eyes peeled.

Congrats to the winners!
Thanks spketch for for the giveaway.
Can you update this thread when these will be for sale?
Thanks again!

So, I received my Knife Burrito today! It's a clever, yet simple way to store a single folder. Mine came in a woodland camo pattern and appears to be well constructed. As soon as I opened it, I immediately took the knife out of my pocket to try it out. That knife happened to be an Emerson CQC-7, which seemed to be the perfect size. The burrito held it firmly wrapped in It's soft lining. I would like to say " thanks" again, and wish the best of luck to the maker in his endeavor.

I also received the knife burrito today and it is indeed very nice. Thanks again for the GAW

Pics:

Thanks for the pictures guys! I'm pushing the maker to go orange so his secret identity can be revealed.

Thank you to all those who participated in GAW and Congrats to the 3 winners! A special THANK YOU to Spketch at Sketchenscales for organizing and endorsing my KNIFE BURRITO gaw. The positive feedback posted by the winners was also appreciated and great to see. Im very happy you guys like your knife burritos. I have several KNIFE BURRITOS for sale if anyone is interested & Spketch also has a few for sale. Feel free to contact myself or Steve for details. We will be doing a pretty cool GAW sometime this weekend. This GAW is definitely worth a look and at OUR exspense there is nothing to lose here! Lastly, i will be posting a formal "sales thread" in the appropriate sub-forum sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hey bud, congrats on the membership upgrade. I like the look of your product and I hope that you do very well.

I'd try marketing them to all of the mid-tech folder makers. The little zipper pouches that a lot of them use are nice, but I think your design would be more useful.

Thanks a lot sir, your compliments and words of encouragement are much appreciated. I had to remain silent during gaw not to violate any forum policies, but the comments you made did NOT go unnoticed and meant a lot coming from an established maker. Thanks OMEGA LEATHER WORKS!!! Perhaps we ca speak again one day(privately).....and almost forgot SEMPER FIDELIS!!!

LeatherMistressØye;14714097 said:
I'm not requesting to be entered, but just wanted to mention that this would also be great for sunglasses! I might have to make some out of lens-cleaning fabric...
Thank you for visiting thread. I tried wrapping a pair of sunglasses(actually several different styles)and they were NOT very secure, but your comments led me to try a couple of other items, a flashlight will also work. I tried a surefire 6p and a fenix pd22, both of these were very secure. Thank you for your input.....

Back